This was our 3rd year staying in Playa D'en Bossa which is a brilliant resort if you don't fancy the madness of San Antonio but don't quite want to stay in a quiet family resort. I have previously stayed at the jet Bossa next door which is fine but very busy. At the opposite end of the foodchain, I stayed at the Ushuaia which is a 5 min walk up the street and pure exclusive luxury, but really expensive so in terms of affordability and value, the Sal Rossa is nothing short of perfect. The location is on the beachfront and it is surrounded by great restaurants, bars, shops and Space nightclub is just up the street. We were met by the manager who checked us in. This took about 15 mins. We were given 3 room keys as there were 3 of us and we paid €20 for a WiFi code for the week. This was very temperamental as we could only log on one at a time and you had to 'forget the network' so another user could log in. Half way through the week we asked for another code and ended up being able to use both :) our room was on the 1st floor and when we arrived it was clean, tidy, spacious and the aircon was superb (this was free) it was everything we could have wanted and the rooms were cleaned with towels and toilet roll replenished daily. The staff were nice and we got friendly with the bar manager Geordie. The communal areas were clean and fresh and the bar was well stocked and looked onto the pool and sea. The pool area was great and lead to the beach via 2 steps so wheelchair users would need to use the ramp outside the hotel inbetween the Sal Rossa & Jet Bossa. Pool was clean and deep at one end the snack bar at the pool was fairly extensive. The breakfasts were great and only €5.70 inc a tea, coffee of Orange juice. It was great for lunch and all the food was freshly cooked and delicious. Prices were very reasonable and drinks at the bar were normal. They also sold big 2ltr bottles so you could keep well hydrated all day. Sunloungers were standard issue and in good condition and free but if you don't get down before 1pm, you may have to opt for the beach. The pool area and sun terrace will be really busy in July & Aug so if you're not fast, you'll be last. We noticed it getting busier as the week went on. All in all, thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Sal Rossa. It was ideal and we will definately return soon! If you are thinking about booking...do it! Couples, friends and singles. Wouldn't be a first choice for families because the resort is busy and can be lively at times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A nice setting for a perfect holidays. Relax and enjoy with family or friends, this is the place to stay if you are looking for relaxed atmosphere in a stunning location of Ibiza. Just forget about daily stress. Located In the heart of Playa den Bossa, Sal Rossa offers the combination of spacious accommodations, a prime location, and outstanding value. Just steps to the beach, Sal Rossa is intimate and charming. Downstairs, there is a cafe bar that serves special breakfasts and food during the day and late night. The neighborhood is full of other exciting and innovative dining options, along with vibrant clubs, unique shops and the ambience that makes Ibiza one of the world's most favored destinations. From the chic cafés and restaurants of Ibiza marina to electric Playa den Bossa avenue Ibiza truly has something for everyone. For a helpful guide to the city's best shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural attractions, please visit the Sal Rossa Concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartamentos Sal Rossa Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Sal Rossa Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Sal Rossa Apartments Hotel
- Sal Rossa Ibiza
- Apartamentos Sal Rossa Ibiza Playa D'en Bossa