Having been to Ibiza for the 7th time this year, we booked to stay at Sal Rossa in Playa Del Bossa.
It was by far the best hotel I have stayed in Ibiza by a mile having deciding not to stay at Ushuaia due to their ridiculous prices.
We had two rooms booked in which either room had Air Con, a fridge/freezer, Plasma screen, a balcony, 2 beds in a segregated area to the front room which had a sofa bed with an additional bed underneath the actual sofa bed which you could pull out. The bathroom was of a very descent size which is normally difficult to find on holiday and had a shower and bath which actually worked without any hassle or difficult adjustment!!
The room was cleaned by room. service every afternoon unlike other resorts that wake you up rise and shine in the morning.
The staff were very welcoming, jolly, friendly and chatty who genuinely were having a good time looking after their customers. There was an outdoor cocktail bar near the pool where the bartenders served pretty good cocktails (Being a Cocktail bar manager myself) There was one waitress who really looked after us
Location was perfect! The hotel is on Bora Bora beach right next to Jet which has fantastic day parties! The most important thing was we could not hear Jets music in our rooms which meant lay ins! The scenery was beautiful from where we stood. On the beach able to see the beautiful beach as well as the old villa at the top of Ibiza town.
Space and Ushuaia were 200metres from the hotel with many fine diners and cocktail bars on route.
Taxi to the airport was €12, to DC10 €7 and Amnesia, Priviledge were €15. What more can you ask for?? San Antonio was €23 but that isn't really anything to look forward to.
We paid €50 per head per night which was worth every penny.
We will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A nice setting for a perfect holidays. Relax and enjoy with family or friends, this is the place to stay if you are looking for relaxed atmosphere in a stunning location of Ibiza. Just forget about daily stress. Located In the heart of Playa den Bossa, Sal Rossa offers the combination of spacious accommodations, a prime location, and outstanding value. Just steps to the beach, Sal Rossa is intimate and charming. Downstairs, there is a cafe bar that serves special breakfasts and food during the day and late night. The neighborhood is full of other exciting and innovative dining options, along with vibrant clubs, unique shops and the ambience that makes Ibiza one of the world's most favored destinations. From the chic cafés and restaurants of Ibiza marina to electric Playa den Bossa avenue Ibiza truly has something for everyone. For a helpful guide to the city's best shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural attractions, please visit the Sal Rossa Concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Apartamentos Sal Rossa Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Sal Rossa Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Sal Rossa Apartments Hotel
- Sal Rossa Ibiza
- Apartamentos Sal Rossa Ibiza Playa D'en Bossa