“Air Con”

Apartamentos Sal Rossa Ibiza
Ranked #19 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Just thought I'd chip in to everyone I've seen moaning about the air con being temperamental - I've stayed at Sal Rosa twice - if any of the doors or windows are opened, the aircon quite rightly trips off to avoid blowing cold air straight out the window. There are sensors on the doors and windows. If you want the aircon on, don't keep the balcony door open and you'll be fine :)

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank R0bs2014

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Great apartments in a great part of Ibiza (right on the beach) at such a cheap price we could hardly believe the quality room that we got. Would definitely stay here again. Loved the room, the beach, and the island!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oldgref
Reviewed 16 April 2014

It is a fab place, considering that it is next to the biggest night-clubs in Ibiza such as Sankeys, Space and so on. The view from hotel room is amazing as well, lovely pool and beach. Highly recommended for people looking to party on an island!

Room Tip: Choose the one that has got a room facing sea! Amazing, wont be disappointed, believe me!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Rytis B
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel has a beautiful pool area and the scenery over the beach is breath taking. It's about a 25 minute walk from main shops and right on the beach which makes its location fantastic. The rooms are very basic. No microwave or tea making facilities , a bit weird for self catering. There is also a problem with ants. Don't order any meat dishes they all taste like sand ! The barman is great makes pretty much anything you ask for and prices are good. The woman on reception is very sarcastic and not very helpful. If your looking for a cheap on the beach and can afford to eat else where then this would be for you. Ask for a room with sea view if possible.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I can't comment on the hotel itself as I never actually got to stay. I booked a trip with booking.com for a group but ended up having to cancel as more people decided to come. They had taken the first nights deposit (£130) but I was entitled to a refund as I had cancelled it with months to spare (I could cancel up to the day before). I emailed them and said I was cancelling for now but would probably re-book when I was certain of numbers so could I please have my refund.

I emailed them 4 times and never received a response or refund. I ended up having to go through booking.com directly and it's taken me over a month to get the money back which is only because booking.com are refunding me directly. It was a huge hassle and I never received an email from the hotel. I wouldn't ever trust them with another booking. Appalling customer service and if I hadn't booked through booking.com I'm unsure I'd ever have gotten my money back!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank khumpy89
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I loved the vibe in Plata d'en Bossa. These apartments where right on the beach, close to bars and hotel Ushuaia. Not good for relaxing since you can hear loud music 24/7 but great to go with friends and be steps away from the beach and parties.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lili-Ana S
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stayed for a couple of nights for the Closing parties. We were a bit concerned as it was so cheap, but no need - it was perfect. The staff were great, and the apartment was really big, beds were comfy and clean, and the facilities were fine. All we needed was a base in a great location, within walking distance to Space etc, with a quiet bedroom and a good shower, and it was perfect for all of those things. The pool, pool bar and being on the beach were all a welcome bonus. Would definitely stay again and would definitely reccomend. Really good!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends