Lovely self catering apartments, very clean, great food available, lovely cocktails, friendly staff especially the pool lady & bar staff!!! Great beachside location, restaurants & bars only few minutes walk. Bora Bora beach only short walk along the beach. Stayed here with a group of family & friends age range from 12 months to 50's and we all had a great time. Kids able to go in the pool & then just hop onto the beach. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A nice setting for a perfect holidays. Relax and enjoy with family or friends, this is the place to stay if you are looking for relaxed atmosphere in a stunning location of Ibiza. Just forget about daily stress. Located In the heart of Playa den Bossa, Sal Rossa offers the combination of spacious accommodations, a prime location, and outstanding value. Just steps to the beach, Sal Rossa is intimate and charming. Downstairs, there is a cafe bar that serves special breakfasts and food during the day and late night. The neighborhood is full of other exciting and innovative dining options, along with vibrant clubs, unique shops and the ambience that makes Ibiza one of the world's most favored destinations. From the chic cafés and restaurants of Ibiza marina to electric Playa den Bossa avenue Ibiza truly has something for everyone. For a helpful guide to the city's best shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural attractions, please visit the Sal Rossa Concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LoveHolidays and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Apartamentos Sal Rossa Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Sal Rossa Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Sal Rossa Apartments Hotel
- Sal Rossa Ibiza
- Apartamentos Sal Rossa Ibiza Playa D'en Bossa