Arrived Sat 21st July for 4 nights, 5 friends we booked 2 rooms.
The location of this hotel is ideal, it is on the beach, close to shops and the main strip. yet was quiet enough to chill around the pool and get an earlyish night when we wanted.
there is music played around the pool all day/night, (which I loved) as there is everywhere in this part of Ibiza, but i'd class this as a quieter hotel compared to some.
Taxi from the airport was 12 euros.
Playa d'en Bossa is also on the flight path, so planes fly low on approach to the airport, affecting all hotels in the resort.
Warm, Clean, towels provided at the pool side, plenty of sunbeds (only complaint is they dont have adjustable backs), direct access to the beach. also a small splash pool
The hotel is set out in a U shape, the sea view rooms are above reception/bar and overlook the pool and sea, however they will get the sun all day so would be warmer and noisier from the music around the pool.
the other rooms on the side blocks where we stayed were cool and quieter, aircon is included anyway but I'm pleased we didn't book a sea view room.
rooms were clean, comfy and spacious, everything we needed, as we hardly used the room other than to sleep and get changed.
Breakfast was 7euros and really worth the money, pizza from the bar was also good.
Drinks were reasonably priced.
were occasionally a little un attentive, often waiting at reception/bar with no acknowledgement that you were waiting, and no rush to serve you, bar staff were a bit better but all were polite once you were served, could be better, but I wouldn't let this but you off.
I would return to this hotel, we all felt it was excellent value for money, I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Playa d'en Bossa in a decent quality hotel without spending a fortune.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A nice setting for a perfect holidays. Relax and enjoy with family or friends, this is the place to stay if you are looking for relaxed atmosphere in a stunning location of Ibiza. Just forget about daily stress. Located In the heart of Playa den Bossa, Sal Rossa offers the combination of spacious accommodations, a prime location, and outstanding value. Just steps to the beach, Sal Rossa is intimate and charming. Downstairs, there is a cafe bar that serves special breakfasts and food during the day and late night. The neighborhood is full of other exciting and innovative dining options, along with vibrant clubs, unique shops and the ambience that makes Ibiza one of the world's most favored destinations. From the chic cafés and restaurants of Ibiza marina to electric Playa den Bossa avenue Ibiza truly has something for everyone. For a helpful guide to the city's best shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural attractions, please visit the Sal Rossa Concierge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Apartamentos Sal Rossa Ibiza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Sal Rossa Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Sal Rossa Apartments Hotel
- Sal Rossa Ibiza
- Apartamentos Sal Rossa Ibiza Playa D'en Bossa