I had high expectations for this hotel - reviews online are all great and the photos look amazing, and I was not disappointed. I've done Ibiza a few times before and also worked out there for a summer, so really wanted a luxury experience in a beautiful hotel this time to make it worth while going again, and this hotel completely delivered.
Friendly staff who will do anything to accommodate, clean and very big rooms, plenty of space and the bathrooms are huge. We asked for a sea view and tried very hard on arrival to get a full sea view, unfortunately we could only get a 'side sea' view, but really it didn't matter too much.
The pool are and all of the hotel are bar/restaurant are spotless, very modern with lovely mood lighting at night. We were half board, so had breakfast and dinner. Breakfast was great, any food you could imagine was there. Dinner was a little more simple but all tasted nice. Food at the on-beach bar was reasonably priced, about 9 euros for a cocktail, and 10 euros for a pizza and worth it for the views of the sea.
The Spa is MUST SEE. We only went on our final day and were so sad we hadn't gone every day. Completely free, so relaxing, its definitely a hidden gem of the hotel with a jacuzzi, warm pool with fountains, steam room, and massages are only 15 euros.
The ONLY negatives I can think of would be the following:
- the whole reserving sun beds with towels in the morning thing is very frustrating. Lots of older people here who are happy to get up at 5am to place their towels down then not resurface until 2pm in the afternoon. Get down to the pool at half 9 and you'll struggle to find any beds free. It should be banned really, but if you can't beat them join them - we gave in and reserved beds a few times.
- I do think this should be an adults only hotel. The vibe here is very chilled, peaceful, it seems wrong to have any kids screaming in the pool and ruining it.
This is definitely the best hotel to stay in ibiza, i won't be staying anywhere from now on!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Garbi Ibiza & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Garbi Ibiza And Spa
- Hotel Garbi Ibiza Playa d`En Bossa
- Aparthotel Hotel Garbi
- Hotel Garbi Ibiza & Spa Playa D'en Bossa