“Good Apartments for our weekend away!” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Apartmentos Playa Sol I
Ranked #26 of 35 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Essex
“Good Apartments for our weekend away!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2012

We booked this hotel for the closing party weekend. The hotel is basic. Had no complaints with the room at all, very clean and comfy. The pool area was nice, relaxing and quiet to prepare yourself for another night out! The staff were all helpful and friendly. The view from the pool was fantastic!! Only a short walk to Bora Bora. I will def be staying at this hotel again for my annual trip to Ibiza! Great value for money!

Room Tip: I would recommend a pool view.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank EssexTinker
anto38, Director de Recepción at Apartmentos Playa Sol I, responded to this review, 26 August 2012
Dear Guests,
thank you so much to left your opinion in TA about our Apartments Playa Sol I.
We are sure that your truly description will help other person to find the right place for their Holidays In Ibiza.
Sunny regards from Ibiza!

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
New Delhi, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2011

Decent apartments and we got a really good deal since we booked early. Located in a relatively quiet residential neighborhood, but only 10 mins walk from the main restaurant and nightlife area near the beautiful Playa den Bossa beach where all the action is. We had a nice balcony outside, facing the pool, where we would hang out and relax. The rooms are not great, but not bad either....pretty standard and clean 1 bedroom with a hall/kitchen area outside. The cleaners came in everyday and cleaned up the place pretty well. Definitely recommended if you're on a tight budget.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2011

I stayed here with some friends in June for 4 nights and had a great time. The apartment was pretty roomy and clean. Had a nice kitchen and pretty big sofa in the hall where 1 person could sleep in addition to the 2 single beds inside the bedroom. The balcony outside right by the pool was pretty cool too. Really close to the main beach and nightlife areas of Ibiza, but pretty chilled to relax after a long night too. The cleaners were really helpful and cleaned up the place everyday. The only downside was lack of wifi. Couldnt ask for much more considering the price i paid.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

Myself and boyfriend just got back from staying here today and had a great time!
The apartment was affordable and spacious.....the staff, especially reception (Lorena) and cleaners were really friendly and helpful:))
Very close to stunning beaches and nightlife, but quiet to sleep too..
Highly recommended!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Flamebwoy
anto38, Director de Recepción at Apartmentos Playa Sol I, responded to this review, 1 August 2011
Dear Guest,
thank you so much for your commentary. We are really satisfied to receive confirmation about our great job!
many tahnks and hope to see you again.
Kind regards

The Management
England
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2010

We stayed September 2010 (two young ladies). Good location for Playa Den Bosa centre (5 minute walk) - beach 3 minute walk, Figueretas (10 minute walk) and Ibiza Town/harbour (about 15-20 minutes walk - which we did day and night). Not the best apartments but by far not the worst. This is one of three hotels on the same street. We stayed in Sol I, had to get our room key from Sol II (over/down the road - 10 metres away) and had our meals in the third (also over the road). Not the best food (catered more for the Spanish and Italian guests) but ok (we managed three courses each night). The apartments were very noisy but when the patio doors were closed this resolved this problem so not a problem. Mainly spanish and Italian guests. The apartments were cleaned every other day but the Maid only made our beds and provided clean towels twice during the whole week (we left the apartments at 9am every day and never returned until 7pm). Other quests stated they had problems with the air-con and electrics but we were fine, although we did only have two pugs to use for the whole apartment (one in the bedroom and one in the bathroom). Reception were very helpful and polite. These apartments would be most suited to the younger lively or on a budget traveller. In all you get what you pay for.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank HolidayTalk
Crawley, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2010

A very noisy place. Full of young Italians and Spanish screaming and shouting all day and all night till 4am. Not a place to go if you want sleep! Enclosed building so noise echos. There's no receptionist at this hotel so people do pretty much as they wish! Fridge didn't close. Water pressure terrible. Mosquitoes everywhere, bitten all over! Limited cooking facilities and equipment. Made our holiday very unpleasant.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank mediafrenzymusic

Travellers are raving about these Playa d'en Bossa hotels

Berlin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2009

I expected a better place, because the reviews of venere were good. When we arrived there we were shocked with the conditions of the flat, because nothing(!!!!!) worked. TV didnt work, Air conditioner didnt work, just in "fan-modus" (In Ibiza was 36 degrees), the shower was horrible, it was difficult to wash our hairs because the water of the shower was not enough, I wouldn't call it a shower because we just got some drops of water. The electric cooker was also not working. The refrigerator was completly rusted. So, all the things they offered on their flats do not correspond with the reality. Stay away from this place if you are more than 20 years old and likes a bit of cleaness and confort
I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone I know or even to my enemies.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with friends