Less opinion here, more facts. I stayed here after the nearby Luxmar was full. Ultimately Playa Sol is in a better location but is not quite as good as Luxmar, although really there's not a whole lot in it.
There are two hotels here really, Playa Sol I and Playa Sol II. Opposite sides of the road. Both are pretty much exactly what you'd want if you expect to spend your days out / on the beach and your nights in the clubs. It's really not a place you'll want to spend too much time chilling at, pretty much because it's full of people who are either just coming home or getting ready to go out. Expect people to bring sound equipment, and expect people to use it!
Both I and II have pools, one reception serves both hotels 24/7, the cleaners do their job and security makes the noisy folk put a sock in it when they are loud too late into the night. In terms of the rooms, they are clean but basic, you get what you pay for here and essentially you are paying for a crash pad. You'll get a fridge, a kitchenette and a table, if your room has a separate bedroom you'll get a sofabed thing too. All in all, totally reasonable for the price.
In terms of local amenities, it is perfectly easy to walk to Sankeys, Space, Playa d'En Bossa and Ibiza Town from here, there's a couple of cash points and supermarkets close by as well as an abundance of bars. The beach is also literally just down the road. Taxi's to Ibiza town will set you back about 7 euros and if you head over to San Antonio in a cab you're looking at about 30 euros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Is situated between Playa d’en Bossa and Figueretas, 200 m from the long beach and 1.5 km from the port of Ibiza, with its lively atmosphere, restaurants, bars and with the Bora Bora beach bar nearby and the world-famous Usuhaïa. Location:In this section you will be able to learn about our exact location on an interactive map thanks to the power of technology. Facilities: There is a pool with a sun terrace and free sun beds. apartments/estudio: All the one bedroom apartments are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, kitchenette, mini-fridge, lounge, full bathroom and balcony with pool view. CHECK IN 14:00 CHECK OUT 11:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Grupo Playa Sol, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartmentos Playa Sol I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartmentos Playa Sol i Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Apartmentos Playa Sol I Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa