Stayed at the Playa Sol 1 Figuretas Ibiza, in June, and although we must have been the oldest couple in this hotel we found No problem with noise. Ok - the younger generation were getting ready to go out at around 3 am, just as we were coming home, and then returning around 7.30 am but although we did hear them, they created no problems.
As for continuous noise - are people not allowed to enjoy themselves when they are on holiday. My partner and I are in our 50's and found the younger generation in the hotel, polite, well mannered, well behaved people who had gone to Ibiza to enjoy themselves.
The staff were excellent, very helpfull and polite.
All in all this is a very well equipped hotel if you only want basic, reasonable priced accomodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Is situated between Playa d’en Bossa and Figueretas, 200 m from the long beach and 1.5 km from the port of Ibiza, with its lively atmosphere, restaurants, bars and with the Bora Bora beach bar nearby and the world-famous Usuhaïa. Location:In this section you will be able to learn about our exact location on an interactive map thanks to the power of technology. Facilities: There is a pool with a sun terrace and free sun beds. apartments/estudio: All the one bedroom apartments are equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, kitchenette, mini-fridge, lounge, full bathroom and balcony with pool view. CHECK IN 14:00 CHECK OUT 11:00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Grupo Playa Sol, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartmentos Playa Sol I reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartmentos Playa Sol i Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Apartmentos Playa Sol I Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa