I stayed here last July/August with a couple of friends and didn't really have any problems with the place. Yes it is the cheap option when staying in Ibiza so we took that into account but location-wise it is in the centre of everything, next to the beach, close to the airport and 2 min walk from Space nightclub. There's also a supermarket, hairdresser and tatoo parlour in the nearby Jet complex (which it is part of).
Basic and simple accommodation that was thankfully cleaned every day, but beware of the maids (they threw out/took our alcohol) so lock everything up in your suitcases. It is party central here so don't expect to have a particularly restful night's sleep.
The cafe at the apartment entrance has the best cheeseburgers for only 3 euros!
All in all though I would recommend this place if you are on a tight budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartamentos Bora Bora Reformed apartments for people looking for good quality at reasonable prices. Located in the centre of Playa d'en Bossa & only a short distance to some of the most famous clubs in the world. A young & dynamic environment, with its own pool & connected private access to our beach club Bora Bora Ibiza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Bora Bora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bossa Mar Apartments Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Apartamentos Bora Bora Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa