Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
Tropicana Ibiza Suites(Playa d'en Bossa)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$138
US$237
US$227
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$80
US$75
US$331
US$321
  • Pool
Ibiza Sun Apartments(Playa d'en Bossa)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$134
US$133
US$121
  • Pool
Santos Ibiza Suites(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$159
US$149
  • Pool
Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$222
US$201
Priceline
Hotel Garbi Ibiza & Spa(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$158
US$154
HotelsClick
TripAdvisor
2,527 results
All reviewsbeach clubplatinum suiterock suiterock starswim up suiterooftop barcool hoteltinie tempahpool partyjacuzzi bathmain poolbeach restaurantspecial thanksoverlooking the beachamazing hotelgreat musicrestaurants and bars
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I have been in many hotels in the Caribean and USA and this hotel really rock it!

Apart from design, it is a super well organized stablishment. The Bogabante Paella at the Beach club was top noch. Everybody willing always to help.

Best hotel in Europe. Congrats.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
PalladiumHG, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

Hi there snsncolina! We really appreciate your awesome review. Next time you come you’ll have to try our other restaurants, like Estado Puro, an authentic Spanish tapas experience. Anytime you are looking for another marvelous experience, we’ll be waiting for you with the red carpet rolled out.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Just returned from a 3 night break at the Hard Rock Hotel and can't put into words how fabulous the hotel and the whole experience was.

I"ll admit to being worried by some of the reviews I had read on here about the slow check in process and overcharging but can honestly say I had no problem with either. Check in took less than 10 minutes from start to finish and couldn't have been smoother. The hotel rate that I booked was the one that was charged and I wasn't charged for anything else at all ( I paid for all drinks and food at the bar / restaurant).

The hotel facilities are outstanding and best bit is the pool with the swim up bar which served fabulous cocktails and had a first class DJ playing tunes all day. I went with my 5 year old son and pool was great for him to splash around in and he would happily have stayed there all day.

We ate at the Beach Club which was brilliant and we enjoyed drinks at the rooftop terrace bar which has views to die for.

If there were issues with the staff at the start of the season then these have clearly been ironed out as everyone we met / dealt with were delightful.

The only grumble I have is the number of non guests who seem to be able to access the facilities - mainly the swimming pool. I assumed this would be exclusive given the cost and can't say I was impressed one day not to be able to get my son a sunlounger to have a nap on as it was full of people clearly not staying at the hotel. I think this should be looked at as given the cost I do expect to be able to have a sunlounger or else people won't bother staying at the hotel and will just rock up to use your facilities ( I even saw members of staff helping these non resident guests move sunloungers around so that a big group of them could all be together - clearly staff trying to be helpful but made me feel very bitter).

Aside from that small grumble it really is a fantastic place to stay - first class rooms & hotel facilities, great atmosphere and I will definitely be returning next year. I want a room with one of those swim up areas - they looked awesome.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Bond2903
PalladiumHG, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Hi Bond2903! Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to write such a completely awesome review. We truly have come a long way from our opening and appreciate the excellent recognition on your behalf. The issue with the sunbeds is one we have been looking into because we want all our guests to be able to really soak up the sun while rockin’ out with us. Your Swim-Up Suite is waiting for you to dip your toes in the refreshing water and have all the perks of a true rock star.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Wonderful brandnew Hotel with nice pleasures.
But what about the Music which named this "HARD ROCK" Hotel?
Even (the whole day) only Lounge-Music! That was only terrible!
Where was the Hard Rock??????

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
1  Thank Heiko E

Hello again Heiko E! Thank you for commenting on your stay with us. We are so happy that you could really enjoy our wonderful hotel to the max and we appreciate your suggestions about the music. We try to create a fusion of the environment of Ibiza with the music we love most and we are sorry that it was not to your liking. We will continue to experiment to find the perfect blend. We are looking forward to rockin’ out with you again.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

The Beach Club is one of the best of the island, specially during the high season whn most of the places are packed and here we could enjoy a fantastic time. The hotel is cool, including the restaurant at the beach and the pool, the 3rd half and Estado Pure paces to definitely do not step in.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
1  Thank Trip_Guillermo
PalladiumHG, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Hello Guillermo_at_HR! We thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. There is nothing quite like winding down on the shores of the Mediterranean with some fantastic cuisine, drinks and company. To top it off, you can catch some of the island’s greatest DJs or a live Flamenco performance to fully immerse yourself in the unique experience. We hope you give 3rd Half and Estado Puro a try when you come back. You are bound to be blown away. TAKE TIME TO BE KIND

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I've been sitting here in check in for over two hours with them claiming they can't find our rooms and now they magically appeared and we had five suites side by side confirmed via email (that's why we cancelled the destino hotel) and now they have us all separate and don't have all the rooms

This is the worst service and hotel I have ever been to

I repeat do not under any circumstances stay here ever!!!'

• Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Morris1027
PalladiumHG, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Hello Morris1027! We appreciate your comment on your check-in experience with us. We are sorry if there was any confusion or misunderstanding about your arrival. Since the reservation was made for August 6 and you arrived August 7, it appeared in our system as a no-show. Once again, we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. In addition, please accept our apologies for any misinformation as all our room requests are subject to availability. We try our best to give all our guests their every desire; however, unfortunately, it is not always possible, especially during peak season. We hope you enjoy the rest of your stay with us. LOVE ALL, SERVE ALL