Just got back from 4 nights at the Palladium with my girlfriend and very happy with the whole experience.
The hotel is about 5/10 minutes from the Airport, around 10 Euros in a Taxi so absolutely no hassle to get to and from. It is situated at the far end of the beach about half a mile from Playa Den Bossa centre which is a bit rough n ready, but has some nice bars. The beach itself is pretty nice with very clear water on calm days, all backed by a row of about 10 very nice "beach clubs". The Nassau beach club is very highly recommended and is about 2 minutes from the hotel.
The food in all areas/restaurants at any time of the day was always very good, lots of choice and very well cooked. Also a mention to a very good drinks selection, branded spirits, beer, cocktails and wine were all included. Our room was quite basic but very tidy, quite large and cleaned everyday.
The hotel is big and well laid out with 2 excellent pools and the whole place is very clean and tidy and we found all the staff very friendly and helpful. There is a gate at the back of the grounds that leads to the outside breakfast area (perfect setting) and then onto the beach.
If you want to get out and about a visit to Ibiza town is absolutely essential, the old town is amazing and the entire town has such a cultured vibe about it you cannot help but get wrapped up in it. There is a number 14 bus that runs from directly outside the hotel to the town every 30 minutes until half 11 at night and costs 2.35 each way and takes around 20 minutes.
Overall we would recommend the Palladium 100% to anyone and we are already thinking of going back again next year...........................................................
And finally you must see the Aqua Aerobics session around the big pool being taken by the guy with mid length hair. A sort of quasi aerobics/dance class/posing session with the instructor parading topless around the pool edge in skin tight leggings while house music blasted out. Absolutely surreal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable holiday right on the beachfront of the renowned Playa d'en Bossa. The resort also offers six spacious meeting rooms with the latest technology that allows for events and celebrations of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Palladium Hotel Group, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Hotel Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa Playa D'en Bossa