My boyfriend and I stayed here for a week in October 2013, our first proper holiday away together so wanted to go to a hotel with a good all inclusive selection in terms of food and drinks.
Got back today, and I can't sing the hotels praises enough. The selection of food at breakfast (though we only made it down once in the whole week for it) was outstanding, continental style breakfast and a huge selection of bread, pastries and sausage, eggs and bacon.
The staff couldn't do enough for you, always making sure you had a drink.
The two a la carte restaurants included in the all inclusive package were first class. The food was always cooked to a high standard and if you wanted, you could have a steak every night. The menus didn't change which was a bit disappointing but with so much choice of where to eat in the hotel, you could try something different every time you went.
Our room was lovely and spacious, a surprise as after reading a few reviews on some of the rooms I expected them to be small and dated. The room had a large bedroom, with two single beds which were pushed together. Bit disappointed there but not that bothered for just a week!
The minibar was restocked everyday and is included in the all inclusive package. In my experience at the hotel, try and get a room in the 3000 block, on the first or second floor. Rooms in 3000 block have gorgeous views of the sea and pool, and the ground floor rooms have open fronted balconies... A little bit too open if you ask me!
Overall, the hotel is a lovely place to stay. Brilliant distance from the airport, only €10/11 in a taxi. Around €30 if you want to head into Santa Eulalia. The planes coming in and out overhead didn't bother us, walking on the beach and seeing them come in really is an experience though, they get pretty close! The noise can hardly be heard in the room and didn't disrupt our sleep.
Playa d'en Bossa at this time of year seemed very quiet. Not many shops were open and the hotel is a bit of a walk from the main town, being the last hotel on the far side of the beach. However I don't think this should out anyone off, it's a amazing hotel and we'd definitely both stay again. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable holiday right on the beachfront of the renowned Playa d'en Bossa. The resort also offers six spacious meeting rooms with the latest technology that allows for events and celebrations of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , HotelsClick, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Hotel Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa Playa D'en Bossa