We stayed here for just 2 nights for a short weekend away, and was nice and very large but not 5 stars. Staff were great and friendly very welcoming and probably the best asset of the hotel. The all inclusive drinks were good, but food was a little boring and the same on both nights. Good location for a beach holiday and for clubbing. What does not make this 5 star luxury are the little things like; no free beach sun loungers, spa area extra cost, rooms and communal areas a bit plain. At the right price a good choice thou, as we paid around £55 each per night for a triple room. So based on that amazing value for what we got. Would not pay the high season price as not as good as it looks on the web. Top pick for what we paid, as a bargain. So I might be a little harsh... but great for value and all inclusive, not great for luxury or 5 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable holiday right on the beachfront of the renowned Playa d'en Bossa. The resort also offers six spacious meeting rooms with the latest technology that allows for events and celebrations of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Palladium Hotel Group, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Hotel Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa Playa D'en Bossa