My fiancee and I stayed here last year, its a lovely hotel in a good location.
The hotel itself is lovely, the pools are gorgeous, right near the beach, and the spa is lovely too.
As people have said the food isnt 5 star worthy, but the two speciality resteraunts where very nice, and as all inclusives go there was a good selection.
The beach bar never seemed to be open and no staff seemed to know when it opened, there was no where serving food outside lunch hours which was a pity if ud been out and missed lunch. The pool entertainment was also annoying and they would never take no when we didnt want to play the games.
Otherwise a lovely hotel, not a true 5 star though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable holiday right on the beachfront of the renowned Playa d'en Bossa. The resort also offers six spacious meeting rooms with the latest technology that allows for events and celebrations of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Palladium Hotel Group, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Hotel Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa Playa D'en Bossa