Arrived at hotel 7th of May for one week stay hotel lobby bright and breezy great for chilling out pools two one with bar and one without pools are cold but once you are in them not too bad rooms are basic but immaculate staff are so friendly and always got a hello or hola food really good much the same stuff most days but the variety is amazing after staying at grand palladium Mexico got to say the food is better in ibiza drinks if you like drinking cocktails on holiday your gonna be disappointed as they only offer pre mixed ones from a machine on the all inclusive this is something they MUST change as a nice cocktail is part of the holiday you can get a proper cocktail but you will pay for it avoid coffee in buffet at breakfast way too strong nice cappuccino in lobby bar free wifi only in lobby though they need to make it free throughout the hotel the spa is beautiful 20 euros per person on weekends for 90 mins i think is way too much this should be included in saying that you must go from what I can gather playa den bossa gets really busy from end of May til October with the clubbing season so the beginnings of May was a nice time to go the beach was nice but not the nicest must visit ibiza town bus is every half hour number 14 outside the hotel the island is beautiful and you must go and see it hotels entertainment at night is not great but safe to go out elsewhere at night if you wanted to all in all a great holiday and will return remember to bring mosquito repellent as you will get bitten !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable holiday right on the beachfront of the renowned Playa d'en Bossa. The resort also offers six spacious meeting rooms with the latest technology that allows for events and celebrations of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Palladium Hotel Group, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Hotel Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa Playa D'en Bossa