Ok, first things first. This hotel is billed as 5 star but would be at the 4 star (Which is still good) level in my opinion because of a couple of things. The food had little variation in choice but was presented quite well overall. Their is no dress code for the guy's in the evening which is not in line with 5 star protocol in my view. Their were no where near enough parasols around the pool areas. Right, I'm done with the negatives. The location of the hotel is quiet but near enough for other hotels and energetic places if you want the Ibiza experience with the cool people. However, the entertainment in the hotel is brilliant for both the kids and grown ups. We saw tribute bands including The Four Tops and Queen. The animation team were also excellent al week. Overall, the hotel is up there with others we have been in around the world but you have to take what comes in some countries as nowhere is the same so you can't compare like for like. If you want to go into Ibiza town you get on the number 14 bus right at the end of the hotel drive and this cost is 1.90 euros each one way and takes about 15 mins. It goes right into the town centre and you need to look for the roundabout with the water fountains which will be on the left side of the bus then ring the buzzer to get off at the next stop. Then just walk back down the road which is a straight road to the port and marina. Your reference point at the marina to find the road to go back to the bus stop is a statue of a seafarer with a ships wheel and that's the road you take. Very easy. A lot of good places to eat and drink at the port/marina and shops to browse around. We also went into San Antonio to take a boat trip to see the sunset. 29.50 euro's each with a glass of bubbly thrown in to toast the sunset. Beware though if you are a bit prudish though as the boat passes very close to a hippy community which is no problem but they are all totally naked. I have never seen so many camera flashes! We found Ibiza very relaxing and the hotel in line with our expectations. Have a good time..........Mike & Kathy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable holiday right on the beachfront of the renowned Playa d'en Bossa. The resort also offers six spacious meeting rooms with the latest technology that allows for events and celebrations of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Alpha Holidays Limited, Palladium Hotel Group, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Hotel Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa Playa D'en Bossa