We recently stayed here and it was brilliant.
We arrived early and the check in staff were great and got us into out room as soon as they could.
They gave us our all inclusive wrist band before we'd checked in so we could go and get some breakfast and a drink and gave us access to the guest shower room so we could get changed.
The room was a good size and very clean, the cleaners were quick and efficient.
The pool area was nice and clean although it's sometimes tricky to get a sun lounger near to the pool due to people reserving them with towels first thing in the morning.
The hotel has a good, friendly mix of nationalities which personally I enjoy.
All the staff were helpful and very friendly and went out of their way to do what ever they could to help.
There's a great selection of food in the restaurants but it does get a bit repetitive after a week, the two separate restaurants are great and feel more like restaurant experience as they are in a different part of the hotel and have table service. There's an Italian and a Mexican and both were great.
The hotel is the last in Playa d'en Bossa on backs onto a nature reserve and is on the beach, it's around a 10-15 minute walk up to the centre and the bars and clubs. It's close enough to get invloved if you like or to stay away, we like a bit of both!
The nature reserve is very quiet and nice for a stroll or a run. There's a lake right next to the hotel with a path all the way around it which is a nice run. The sunset over the lake is well worth a view. Collect a drink from the beach bar and it's a 2 minute walk to the lake.
The bus to Ibiza Town stops at the end of the hotel drive and it's only around 20 minutes to Ibiza Town and 3 Euros each, there's also the bus to other parts of the island in the resort centre.
The only negative is the airport noise as planes regularly fly over the hotel but that's the drawback of only being 10 minutes away. Personally I didn't mind the noise and it's hardly noticeable in your room due to heavy double glazed doors. In fact the sleep quality is fantastic due to the air conditioning, double glazing and black out curtains.
The all inclusive drinks are good, you get local drinks included with some international drinks being extra although the staff serve you the branded international drinks at random intervals for free!
There's a soft drinks mini bar in the room which is topped up daily and if you're going out for the day the hotel will make you a packed lunch.
The only negative is the free wifi is pretty poor most of the time but it's free so you can't really moan at that.
What more could you want?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable holiday right on the beachfront of the renowned Playa d'en Bossa. The resort also offers six spacious meeting rooms with the latest technology that allows for events and celebrations of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Palladium Hotel Group, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Hotel Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa Playa D'en Bossa