Returned yesterday from a lovely relaxing holiday with my 11 year old daughter. Our intention was to chill out and that's exactly what we did for the week.
Hotel staff were all very friendly.
Food in the main buffet restaurant was okay for breakfast and dinner but the beach restaurant much better for lunch.
Staff could pay a bit more attention to cleanliness and tidiness around main pool and pool bar area.
Be careful re mosquitos at night on your terrace/balcony.
Bagging of sun-loungers was a much complained about problem but staff were seen removing them about 8.00am in the morning.
Don't agree with them displaying price lists for upgrading to branded drinks/ice-creams and wines...made me question the quality of all-inclusive options (which were perfectly adequate)
Would definitely go back at cooler time of year to explore the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa provides the ideal setting for an unforgettable holiday right on the beachfront of the renowned Playa d'en Bossa. The resort also offers six spacious meeting rooms with the latest technology that allows for events and celebrations of all sizes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel and Priceline so you can book your Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Palace Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Hotel Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa Playa D'en Bossa