“Bossa park was exceptional” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Bossa Flow

Hotel Bossa Flow
Ranked #17 of 35 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
London, United Kingdom
“Bossa park was exceptional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

Had a great stay, clean, tidy friendly staff lovely poolside beds and pool, overall was excellent, will be booking this hotel again without a shadow of a doubt. Excellent location, a stones throw from bora bora beach. Resturant only offered 3 sandwiches and a pizza but plenty of places to eat locally. Plus the guy selling the food was a nice chap so can hardly complain, advised all the best places to eat locally and didnt dissapoint.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Sven V
, Gerente at Hotel Bossa Flow, responded to this review, 16 July 2012
Dear Sven V,

First of all I would like to thank you that you have chosen us to spend your holidays in Ibiza, and you have taken time to write your comments.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your holidays in Ibiza and we hope to see you again this season in Bossa Park Hotel.

Kind regards,

The Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Nicosia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

About the hotel: basic but decent and value for money, quite clean, with a nice balcony overlooking the pool, cleaning every day (if you do not oversleep! lol), a/c for no extra charge and worked perfectly, great location (5 min walking distance to Space, Ushuaia, Playa d'en Bossa, 10 min by car to the airport, Sas Salinas, Pacha, Amnesia and Privilege). We didn't take breakfast, but there is a place called Cafe Ole just next to the hotel where you can have full English breakfast for only 6.50 eur. Would recommend for those looking simple but decent place tor sleep between partying and sunbathing on the beach.

About the reservation: it was made in February via booking.com, but when we arrived in mid June, we were told that the reservation is not in the internal booking database of the hotel and that as the hotel is fully booked, we will be reallocated to a different hotel (it appeared that Bossa Park makes part of an extensive hotel chain around Ibiza) which was supposed to be located "just next to Bossa Park". In reality, it turned out to be a 10 min DRIVE from Bossa Park, located in the adjacent area of Ses Figueretas which was completely unacceptable for us as we were aiming only at Playa d'en Bossa. After having a fight with the manager which costed us a lot of nerves, he finally agreed to provide us with a room in Bossa Park which according to the print out from the hotel's internal database was supposed to be for someone else. I don't know what happened to that other traveler, but later on in the hotel we met a guy who said that he suffered basically the same problem: having booked a 5 star hotel (belonging to this hotel chain), he was reallocated to Bossa Park given the same explanation that it was due to an error in the internal booking database. So the situation we faced was not accidental and one-off.

So, guys, the hotel is really value for money, but I would not wish to anyone to face the same situation as we did with the reservation. It was a nightmare and the worst beginning of a holiday one can imagine. SO BE CAREFUL!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
, Gerente at Hotel Bossa Flow, responded to this review, 9 July 2012
Dear Julia V,

We apologize for all the inconveniences that you had on your arrival to Bossa Park Hotel.
We had technical problems with the reservation database and therefore some details had been lost that day.

This issue we tried to sort out as soon as we could and we will take all the measure not to happen again to any client.

We are glad that after the inconveniences caused to you during the first day you enjoyed your stay at the Hotel.

We would like to see you again in Bossa Park Hotel.

Kind regards.
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

My friend and I shared a room so it was €55 each, and I wouldn't have paid more. The hotel is decent enough, but my friend and I were very disappointed with 1. How stuffy the rooms are and 2. The "air conditioning" doesn't even get cold. As well, we had to switch rooms after the first night because of the stuffiness combined with the people on both sides of us chain smoking all night long. Cigarette smoking + general room stuffiness + severe lack of decent AC = me waking up in the morning feeling like I had smoked 20 cigarettes all at once. Passable, and it lives up to the 2 star rating that's on the outside of the hotel. It's alright for 3 days in Ibiza, seeing as you wouldn't (or shouldn't) be spending copious amounts of time in your hotel room, but it wasn't entirely a comfortable stay either.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Direccion-01, Gerente at Hotel Bossa Flow, responded to this review, 14 June 2012
First of all I would like to thank you that you have chosen us to spend your holidays in Ibiza, and you have taken the time to write your comments.

We apologize for all the inconvenience you had during your holidays in Ibiza.

At that weekend we had the air conditioning machines broken down but fortunately we got it fixed and now it works properly.

We appreciate your comments to improve our service day by day and we would like to see you again in Bossa Park Hotel.

Kind regards,

The management
Doncaster, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2011

ideal hotel for clubbers. Ideal for people who come to Ibiza to party and only need a hotel room to recover before another night out. there are a few little things that could have been improved for example bed covers had holes in them and some sunbeds now need replacing. in terms of food do not expect a fine dining experience, but it filled a hole. hotel employees were nice enough considering some of the guests they had to deal with. We will be coming back next year - the biggest bonus was the proximity to Space and the beach

Room Tip: take a hair dryer with you! ;)
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CzesiaUrbi
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011

No problems staying here, was quiet as it was the closing of the season so not many people. Decent enough rooms, comfy balcony seats and nice pool. Handy location to everything you need in playa d'en bossa and the staff are more friendly than what you get in other places in ibiza. Got half board for free because there was a problem with our room booking but would not recommend it, the food was barely edible but you don't stay in these places for the cuisine. would stay again

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alexthekid99
Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2011

Some of you maybe looking at this title and thinking "Excellent" is she insane? Well no I am not insane. I booked this wee hotel following my usual venue, the Playa Den Bossa Beach club being turned into the highly overpriced and glamorous 'Ushuaia'... Obviously reading the previous reviews I was extremely sceptical about staying here, but being the open minded person that I am I remained optimistic.

33 of us travelled from Scotland to Ibiza on Sat 3rd Sept, staying in Bossa Park, Algarb and Fiesta Playa :o)

We checked in late on Saturday 3rd September 2011 and were met by staff who in my opinion, were friendly enough and as pleasant as they could be at 11pm on a Saturday night in Ibiza. Yes they could have smiled a little more but hey it's Ibiza and well, I have yet to meet an all day smiling staff member in a hotel. I am Scottish and myself and the other 3 checking into this cheap and cheerful hotel were met by a ranting English man who was advising that we had picked the worst hotel to stay and that the gentleman behind the counter who was trying to check us in was, well lets just say I can't repeat on this website the foul words he used.

Brushing that off, we were quickly told how to get to our rooms, there are no lifts as the hotel is only 2 flights of stairs high, however, the heat and carrying my 20kg on the dot suitcase and my 10kg hand luggage, nearly made me pass out, lol. (get as much out of budget airlines as you can).

Our room (207) was great, very spacious, clean and plenty of wardrobe space for me and my friend to hang clothes and also accommodate our suitcases so that they weren't loitering in the room space. We had a good sized mirror and plenty of sockets. The bathroom was clean, but basic, fresh towels etc. The air conditioning worked, not the best system but still enough to keep the hair from frizzing up during the nightly make up routine and it doesn't cost you extra either! The shower was probably one of the oldest I had stood under in the 10 years I have been going to Ibiza, however, that said it was a power shower, therefore it was fab! The only downside was that the shower screen had a gap between the bottom of it and the start of the bath, which caused a swimming pool effect after 2 showers! We had a dated TV in our room too, but lets be honest, who the hell wants to watch TV in Ibiza?? Come on!!

The balcony looked onto the pool and was a decent size too. My friends in the other room, also had pool view (I think most of the rooms do) but their room was smaller with a huge balcony.

The rooms were given the once over everyday by the maid and if you were in bed asleep when she arrived she left you to it and cleaned the bathroom and provided clean towels.

The only downfall to our room was the curtains, they don't have the usual the black out material behind them, so take an eye mask as I had to put a T-shirt over my eyes to get to sleep.

This is deifinitely a clubbers hotel as most people did not surface until around 2pm in the afternoon and the pool area got busier then, however, in saying that, it was never jam packed. It could have been doing with a couple more sun loungers too.

The food, well pretty basic but filled the hole required in the morning and evening before venturing out and if it doesn't suit you, then Burger King and KFC are just around the corner. I used KFC for my snacks :o)

I booked this hotel in April 2011 and paid £149 for 5 days Half Board and to me it was worth every penny and I have no complaints. The location is fabulous. A short walk to Bora Bora and Space where we spent a lot of time. We had friends back at the room who were in Ibiza with us and this was never an issue either. I would deifinitely recommend this wee hotel if you are looking for basic and are on a budget like myself and are not one of these pretentious nose in the air types. I had a fantastic holiday and will be booking again for next year for my 13th trip to Ibiza.

This wee hotel gets slated too much, if you want fancy and you have more money to spend then go to the Algarb or the Fiesta Playa or the Ushuaia.

But if like me, you would rather have more spending money then give this hotel a try. Happy holidays peeps :o)

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
13 Thank Lynette M
London
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2011

We were booked into the Tivoli at e219 a night, in what looked like a clean respectable apartment only to be told they had overbooked and we were sent to the Bossa Park.

Read what others have said- i will repeat a few points of my own:

-3 disgusting old beds with horrible old sheets pushed together (no double bed as ordered)
-no lock on terrace door
-naked bulb on ceiling where light cover should have been
-mouldy and musty
-20 year old TV tied to wall with piece of string
-hotel pool and pool area out of a 1960 horror movie
-4 flights of stairs walk up, no lift.

The manager refused to see us to discuss our complaint. We were offered free food and drink to make up for the difference in price between the e219 we had paid and i guess around e60 that this place should have been. When we turned it down we were told "tough"

The next day, after an hour, i was offered e70 in compensation, which in now way made up for the difference in price between the two hotels, i spent the whole hour pointing out that even on their own website, one hotel was showing the cost as being exactly 2x the cost of the other, but the manager didnt seem to get it.

I am taking this up with booking.com and, in a just world, would hope for a 100% refund for having had to endure a night of hell at the Bossa Park.

i dare hotel management to respond to my allegations, but if they do try and refute what I have written, trust me, they are lying.

Please heed my advice- do not stay here.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple