Artemoulas Studios
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Hotel Kamari(Platys Gialos)
View Hotel
Petasos Bay Hotel(Platys Gialos)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Pelican Bay Art Hotel(Platys Gialos)
View Hotel
Argo Hotel Mykonos(Platys Gialos)
View Hotel
The George Mykonos(Platys Gialos)
View Hotel
Nissaki Boutique Hotel(Platys Gialos)
View Hotel
All reviewsorpheas roomsthe busmykonos townsmall bar arearooms were cleaned every dayminute walkwould definitely stay here againfree portnight lifewere welcomed with open armsperfect locationgreat facilitiesamazing place to stayshower curtainpool barclean roomsgreat pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2012

My mother, my sister and me stayed at Artemoula's Place for one week at the beginning of July 2011. Considering the fact that I already loved the place when I was there for the first time in 2009, I was surprised that it was even more nicer than I expected from my past experience. A few changes such as new furnished rooms and the creation of a pool have been made to upgrade the place.

Our room for three persons was spacious, nice and clean. We had a terrace with a table and chairs where we could have dinner at sunset. Bath room and kitchen were included as well as air conditioning. The staff changed the towels everyday. The atmosphere at Artemoula's was relaxing and quite.

The pool was clean and there were deck chairs where we could enjoy the drinks offered by the pool bar (excellent iced coffee! affordable prices!). Morover, there was an internet cafe with desktop computers which was opened around the clock and which could be used without charges. Artemoula and the staff are very nice and always ready to help. They helped us fixing a broken suitcase and offered a free transport from/to the airport.

The footway to the closest beach was about 6-7 minutes. The beach is simply amazing (beach bars, clear water, relaxing atmosphere). During this period of time, there was a bus going to Mykonos Town every 30 minutes (bus stop is about 200 meters from Artemoula's). Artemoula offered free parking for the car which we rented at a local company for two days.

My mother, my sister and me we all loved the stay at Artemoula's and we would definitely recommend it to everyone. I'm looking forward to my next stay at this place.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank AlinaS644
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Overall we were very pleased with our stay at Artemoula's. We weren't overly happy with the location, as it was a long(ish) walk to the restaurants & the beach at Platys Gialos and required a bus ride to get to Mykonos town. However, the property itself was lovely. Our room was very nice and clean. They also had wireless, as well as an internet cafe complete with desktop computers. Also, on the last day, we were supposed to check out at 11:00, yet our flight wasn't until 5:00. The staff offered to let us stay at the pool and use a public restroom to shower & get ready later in the afternoon. Great hospitality! It was also nice that the airport transfers were included with the room. The pool bar was great, and helped me get in my coffee fix each morning with an excellent iced coffee. The pool and view were fantastic!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 973jamier
Reviewed 15 September 2011

My wife and I booked here the first three nights of our holiday in Mykonos. In our plans we had thought to move to other sites of the island in the following days, but after one day in Plati Yalos and at Artemoula's we decided that this was our "home" in Mykonos. At a walking distance (it means from 5 to 15 minutes) there are three wonderful beaches: Paranga, Plati Yalos and Psarou (this was my preferred one). We had a large room (with 4 beds: two of which we used to put on our clothes and stuff) with a separate kitchinette (with a fridge not humming in the night!). There was also air conditioning, that we checked working, but didn't use (it was mid September). The entrance to our room was from the courtyard and no more than 4 meters away from a new and clean swimming pool (that we used in the morning, to wake up, and in the evening, coming back from the beaches, to refresh ourselves). They changed our towels every day and everything was neat and clean in the room and in the common area. For those who are Internet addicted there is a free WIFI plus a room with 5 notebooks that guests can use for free during the day (and the night if they can't stop surfing). Artemoula Stella, who is the owner of this gem, is always ready to give help and suggestions. Mykonos town is at no more than 10 minutes by bus (the bus stop is 200 meters from Artemoulas). In September there is a bus every 30 minutes till midnight. Price 1,6 euro.
We enjoyed this place and would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank norbi s
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Overall we were pretty happy with the apartment. The best part of the 2 bed apartment was a lovely big balcony with view over the pool, Platy Gialos and out to the sea, with a table and enough chairs for 6. The rest of the studios seem to have smaller balconies some with view, some without - we definitely had the best view but we were paying the most. The kitchen had two hot plates and two fridges(!!) with a couple of pots, pans and assortment of cutlery and crockery. No microwave, kettle, toaster or oven. Enough to live on but bring your own detergent, sponges, tea towel etc as none is provided. The walk to the beach is about 10mins, 5 is you walk fast (around 475 metres). There is a nice pool which you can cool off in once you make it up the hill, and a bar though we didn't use it. They do transfers to and from the airport and port but make sure you get in touch first to check your arrival time is OK. Artemoula is helpful with various directions and information about the island.

The double bed in the second room is made for someone shorter than 5 foot - we slept with our feet dangling off the bed - not very comfortable at all. BEWARE the dining chairs - they are made of bent acrylic and break very easily - our friend was only leaning on the back - doing nothing stupid and the back broke off! He had to fork out 80euros for a new chair. None of us sat on the chairs after that and pretty upset we had to pay for it but I guess for all she knew, we were throwing them around. The hotel location on the booking.com map (and google maps) is wrong - look on a google map north west of Pelican Bay Art Hotel - there is a 3 prong forked road - it's at the top of the middle prong. The hotel is used by a lot of young people so expect to hear people coming home at all hours of the night and making noise at the pool at 8am.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank AussieClare
Reviewed 16 August 2011

We stayed one night at artemoula's studios, coming from the quiet Naxos. They gave us a very big apartment (2 bedrooms, 2 badrooms) @80 euros. Artemoula's turned out to be a very convenient pied-à-terre waiting for our flight, because of the pool (not too large, true, but children enjoyed the cool water under the strong sun of Mykonos) and the staff (they picked us up at the port and took us at the airport, called a pizza's take-away for us) and wired laptops for customers. Platis Yialos is easily reachable by foot, if you can bear a crowded touristic beach (i.e. if you can bear Mykonos in high season).

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family