Returning to Mykonos after 35 years to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary and can't imagine why I left it so long. It is a beautiful island which has been sympathetically developed compared to others, but what made it magic was Hotel Palladium. From the moment we arrived we felt completely at home. The staff are so happy and genuinely interested in making your stay something to remember. It ticks all the boxes of a chic boutique hotel. It is intimate and friendly and not pretentious. The pool area and bar are stunning. It is spotlessly clean, breakfasts are the best I have had in a very long time, and the rooms are spacious with huge beds and crispy linen. Couldn't fault it anywhere. Well done to everyone. You are a wonderful team - we will be back and will drag some friends along to share it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. Some suites have a separate lounge area, while some have an open-plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece