Our 10 day stay in late June/ early July was an absolute pleasure in every aspect. The hotel is perfectly situated. Breakfast was leisurely, extensive and entertaining and the dinner menu, whilst not extensive, was varied with beautifully prepared food and a fine choice of wines.
The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff is what sets this hotel apart - from the ever-present owner to the reception, bar and restaurant staff and the always-smiling maid. Maitre d' Stavros, however, trumps everyone - what a friend he became.
We'll be back !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. Some suites have a separate lounge area, while some have an open-plan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece