Nisssaki is a beautiful hotel which I highly highly recommend.
Apart from the staff being such great and friendly people, the pool is amazing - there are two smallish pools - one is more like a jacuzzi that blows bubbles. You could spend all day by the pool on the banana lounges and order a lovely lunch and drinks from the bar - all decently priced! In fact we ate at the hotel very frequently because the food is so delicious! The cocktails are yummy too!!!
The bus stop to the centre of town is 25 metres down the road - it's very easy to get there and back from. The bus takes 10 mins to get into town.
The wifi is 12 euros for 24 hours use on a log on and off basis. So it's quite good value - although we were used to free wifi at other places.
The hotel is 5 mins walk from two awesome beaches. Platy gialos which is quite relaxed and nammos beach which is more expensive but definitely worth a visit for a cocktail , peolple watching and some music.
The breakfast is delicious also. You can get fresh fruit and pretty much anything you want!
There is someone at the desk at all hours. Vassi and vasiliki in the front desk are just gems and so helpful and lovely!
Stay for at least 4 night to make the most o the island If you can!
I'll be be back nissaki!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece