We have spent 7 days in Nissaki Boutique Hotel in July with our 2 teens. We had an executive suite room 513 for 5 days and we spent the other two days in the executive suite 516 (the last one is like a villa = more privacy). First of all the personnel is very kind and professional always looking to better serve you. The rooms are very spacious and the quality of sleep excellent. The service is perfect. Having visited the whole Mykonos island Platy Gialos is really our preferred location. Special thanks to Vasiliki, Mihaela & Vaselis with whom we had more interactions. We keep an excellent souvenir of our stay in Mykonos thanks to Nissaki and his great team. We look forward to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece