We stayed at Nissaki Hotel in May for a week and I have say what a lovely relaxed week we had. We were greeted by Vasiliki who was the receptionist who was so helpful, The junior suite we stayed in was room 505 which was situated by the pool which was great. It was very spacious with a great big comfortable bed. The hotel is situated overlooking a bay with some beautiful views.of the Aegean sea and we saw some luxury yachts that were in. The breakfast buffet had a great selection for everyone. Miheala and Napoleon who waited on us had a lovely personality and were very friendly and helpful. In the evening we ate at the local restaurants which were in close proximity and you had a choice of about 20 different restaurants. One night we ate at one of the sister hotels called St Johns which we were picked up and taken home from and it was a lovely hotel to see the sunset go down. If you wanted Mykonos town is 15 minutes by bus with many more shops restaurants and bars. In all all the staff were great and we loved Apo making us great cocktails of an evening, If you want to visit a lovely small hotel with lovely friendly staff then Nissaki is the hotel and we would definately go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece