From the moment we arrived at the Nissaki my children and I knew this would be a fantastic holiday.
The view of the infinity pool and ocean from the reception room make us all squeal with delight.
I have stayed in a lot of hotels all around the world. The Nissaki is most certainly in one of my top 3.
The atmosphere at the hotel is welcoming.
The staff were amazing. The hotel delicious, beautifully decorated yet homely.
The breakfast, an absolute feast.
The rooms clean and maintained by the cleaning staff on a twice daily basis.
Platys Gialos beach in walking distance. Psarou beach, a 5 minute walk away and for the adventurous a beautiful walk along the cliff path to Paraga which is home to the fantastic Tasos restaurant.
When we had first arrived at the hotel we made quite a dramatic entrance. My son had hurt his nose at the airport and was bleeding. They immediately took us under their wing. Brought ice to The room, called a doctor. checked on us.
They were genuinly lovely with my children.
The only thing I would say about the hotel is that the view, the hotel is excellent. It is perched on a hill so if you have young children do watch that they dont climb the fence.
I was nervous at first however my children are sensible and happily sat in the beach beds lapping up the beautiful weather.
The week we stayed the staff all took care of us so wonderfully and I am grateful to them for their wonderful humour and attitude with my children.
My children adored the Nissaki.
To John, Nikos, Vicki, and all the staff - thank you and we hope to come and stay again.
Mykonos is just sublime.
The Nissaki is a gift to Mykonos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers and LoveHolidays so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece