I am so proud that my partner had this property as one of the options to stay in Mykonos.
The infinity pool will take you to the Aegean Sea. Before I even begin this review, I would like to thank the Queen Vasiliki and the wonderful staff for making our stay the best that it could be. I have not met anyone else who is as passionate and wonderful as Vasiliki.
Upon arrival, we were greeted by the team of friendly staff (Eva). We were seated in the reception area and served with refreshing face towels and a cold drink.
The concierge staff made very good restaurant recommendations and booked a sailing excursion for us.
We hired an ATV and it was delivered and collected from the hotel, it was €25.00 per day. We got it for 3 days. It was so much fun to see the island on it.
We also attended to a Traditional Greek night at the Blue Myth restaurant on Sunday evening and met two other couples, and we pulled our tables together and had a great night of dancing and drinks.
It was the most relaxing and memorable holiday and we will definitely be back for a visit some time soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built over Psarou Beach, a few steps away from Platis Gialos, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the deep blue of the Aegean Sea, the boutique hotel Nissaki is the perfect location for families and those seeking a more private holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Nissaki Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nissaki Hotel Platys Gialos
- Nissaki Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece