Started our trip in Athens, with Gate 1 tours. Royal Olympic Hotel, very nice. Ate at the Garden Roof Top Rest , beautiful view of Akropolis & Zeu's Temple. Lighting was so great couldn't stop taking pic's. Costa's, our waiter was in excellent form, a really interesting greek man who made our visit so much more enjoyable. Helped us with everything from menu to wine & greek language. 5 star in my opinion.
Next we took a ship,MV Lewis Olympia. I would give it 1 star, safe, but just a means to get to other Islands.
Mykonos was our favorite. Stayed w/ Petasos Bch. Hotel, very nice, I rate it 5 star. Everyone so friendly, pls. thank Asimina & Liza at front desk . Porters, Billie & Costas were great guy's as well. The ladies in the Spa were so nice we hated to leave after our massage. Want to thank Kalliopi, Rania & Pavia for a most enjoyable visit. Bus stop just outside hotel. Town was nice at sunset w/ windmills . Stop at d'angelo for some great food,wine & service. Thanks guy's.
On to other Greek Isl. + Ephesus Turkey. Terrace Homes just uncovered a must see. Also enjoyed a home where they teach the young Turkish girls how to weave the Turkish rugs and keep the tradition alive.
In Santorini we stayed at El Greco hotel, very nice w/ many swimming pools. Must contact OceanWave Private Day Tours. Ask for Dimitris, a great guy & excellent driver. He took us to all the best photo op spots & away from the tour bus crowds. He made the visit extra special again with a sunset view from a great winery along with an excellent female singer, sorry I didn't get her name. She has the voice of an angel.
All in all , we loved the Greek Islands, Athens & its history,& Turkey. All the people were wonderful to us. Thank you so much for a great adventure.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Petasos Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petasos Beach Hotel Platys Gialos
- Petasos Beach Hotel And Spa
- Petasos Beach Resort & Spa Mykonos, Greece
- Petasos Beach Hotel Mykonos