My wife and I just returned from 5 nights at Petasos Beach Hotel. We had a deluxe room which included a balcony and an ocean view on the third floor. The room was very nice and the view was spectacular, over Psauro Bay which was full of mega yachts. There are two pools, the largest of which was a bit crowded. However, we suggest the nearby beachs, Psauro was close and very nice. When our ferry was canceled we had to move to another room for one night, but they upgraded us to a room with a private pool which was great. I think it is worth it to get a "deluxe room" because the basic room had no view. The location is excellent for the beachs and is a 15 minute bus ride to Mykonos town, on very nice buses for 1 euro. The staff was very helpful with dinner reservations, transportation and beach suggestions. Two computers are provided free in the lobby for internet access. We would defintely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and getaroom.com so you can book your Petasos Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petasos Beach Hotel And Spa
- Petasos Beach Hotel Platys Gialos
- Petasos Beach Resort
- Petasos Beach Hotel Mykonos
- Petasos Beach Hotel & Spa Mykonos, Greece