This hotel was chosen for us by a travel agent, but we were very happy with our stay and would return on our own. We were an American couple traveling for our anniversary and found this to be a clean, artsy, relaxed hotel with good service.
- Great value for the money
- Good breakfast
- Clean rooms with a simple décor
- Walking distance to the beach
- The bartender Petros recommended some beaches and restaurants for a "locals" view of the island, which we loved
- Not in the PARTY part of town (at least not in May/early June) which we totally appreciated
- hotel arranged free pick-up service from the car/Quad rental to that we could rent a 4-wheeler to explore the island
- when housekeeping realized we were a couple they combined the two smaller beds with a mattress pad and fitted sheet that spanned both beds - which was very appreciated (surprisingly of all the hotels in Greece and Turkey, they were the only place that did that - all the others just pushed together two smaller beds so if you were in the middle you were sleeping on the crack:( Not romantic at all.
- There were large patios on the rooms, but they should have added a sunbed or something to lounge on
- a sunbed by the pool would have also up'ed the romance
- No hair Conditioner provided
- if you want to be walking distance to the port or the Paradise Party beaches, this is not the place for you
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pelican Bay Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pelican Bay Art
- Pelican Bay Art Platys Gialos
- Pelican Bay Art Hotel Mykonos, Greece