Just spent 9 days at the Acrogiali and am happy to report that it remains a great beachside resort. The van was there to meet us...they have new cushions on their beach chairs...and they now provide beach towels so there is no need ro carry your own.
However...Myconos was a bit dissapointing. In 37 years of visiting my favorite destination I've never seen it so trashy and run down. The normally sparkling homes all need a fresh whitewash. The yards and fields you view from the bus ride into town exhibit trash and broken equipment. Plastic bottles litter the road side. The wonderful flowers were scarce. I hate to think that this may have been my last visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Acrogiali is a 4-star beach hotel, situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of Mykonos, Platy Gialos.All rooms feature air conditioning, satellite TV, and a balcony with sea or garden view. Free Wi-Fi is available at the Acrogiali Hotel.Acrogiali's restaurant offers both Greek and Italian cuisine at the beachfront terrace.The town of Mykonos is a 10-minute bus ride from Platis Yialos beach. Other local beaches can be reached by boat.A free airport shuttle service is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Acrogiali Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acrogiali Platys Gialos
- Acrogiali Hotel Platys Gialos
- Acrogiali Hotel Mykonos, Greece