“abora our favourite”

Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018

great food - especially steak with rocquefort sauce - the best. reasonably priced with beer at 95c pint - lovely place to people watch. make a lovely sangria. have eaten here every time for past 5 years and does not disappoint

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Quick service, tasty food. Only had a snack but it was very good. Pleasant friendly staff. Good value for money.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

This was our favourite lunch spot - a pint of beer for less than €1 and a toastie and chips for less than €3. Can't complain! Also visited one evening and tried their 3 course menu. This was excellent value, and whilst nice, was our worst meal of the holiday.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a bite of lunch I had a tuna salad at €4.75 which I must say has been the best I have had at a fraction of the cost to others I have had. Very fresh and plentiful. My husband had a tuna baguette at €3.90, which again contained a good amount of tuna and salad. My husband had a pint of San Miguel at €0.93 and I had a glass of Rosa wine at €2.75. Must say excellent value and quality would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Fabulous value 3course menu for 8.99,very large portions and varied choice.large beer 95c.we had the tapas for 2 which was enormous and delicious.we have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed.highley recommend.