“Fantastic Food and value for money”

Restaurant Mongolian BBQ
Ranked #57 of 475 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Barbecue, Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

What can I say that other people haven't !! the food was just lovely and the staff are very friendly and professional , great value for money with the all you can eat buffet for 13 Euro and that included a drink, being a veggie I was shown around the area where they would be cooking my food, the chef introduced herself to me which I thought was a lovely personal touch, my meal was superb and I was so looking forward to a return visit, so we went back the following night and I was once again met by the same chef who I later found out was the Managers wife, we had a wonderful evening there and I would like to express my sincere thanks to Ju for making our last night in Tenerife so special, and if she reads this she will know what I mean when I say I hope the lady who was very drunk in the middle of the road got home safely,

mongolian r, General Manager at Restaurant Mongolian BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for your kind words. Just wanted to let you know the old lady you helped came to visit us with her husband a few days later - so she got home ok and is fine.
Looking forward to making you a special vegetarian tofu meal again!
Best regards Gu.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,235)

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Delicious food and lots of it if you have a big appetite.You can chose what you fancy and watch it being cooked.We have been many times and never had any complaints.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I found the Mongolian by accident, and what a find. Ate there most nights during my fortnight stay. As a first timer all was explained. The eating area was spacious and clean. The staff were polite and very helpful. The food was fresh and renewed regularly. Based on a buffet style,you selected food you wanted,took it to another counter and it was cooked in front of you,with the sauce of your choice. You visited as many times as you wanted, all for a fixed price. Caters for children. A must visit whilst there.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

After reading the reviews on this website we decided to give it a try and we are more than happy that we did! When we arrived the rep took us into the restaurant with a smile and explained the whole 'all you can eat' buffet process to us in full, which was great! Firstly, you get a starter which includes: BBQ ribs, egg fried rice, soups, chips, and prawn crackers to name but a few. You then get to a selection of noodles/rice, many different kinds of vegetables, and then your meat (which includes: shrimp, chicken, beef, lamb, fish, octopus and many more). You then take your bowl to the chef at the hot place, choose your sauce, and it is all cooked fresh right in front of you!! And the food tasted excellent. Despite the fact that we were half board at our hotel we decided to go here twice because it was that good. The staff are also what make this a fantastic place and without them it would only be half as good. They were always smiling and when we arrived the second time the owner remembered us, even although the first night we went it was incredibly busy. I also have to give a special mention to the chef, who was a very funny guy and was posing for numerous pictures and having a laugh! He even brought it out to me when I was too engrossed into the football (the world cup was on) hehe. I cannot recommend this place highly enough. I only wish we found it sooner during our stay so that we could have gone again :)

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The staff were really helpful and attentive during the meal. While this is a buffet set up, the servery has quality on it. Freshly cooked in front of you with sauces of your choice. Recommend the experience