“Brilliant! ”

Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bianco Bistro in Los Cristianos is now closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Food was excellent! Couldn't decide between a few dishes when we first went and they were so good we went back to try the others later in the week! Staff were very helpful and friendly too!

1  Thank Marc S

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This restaurant is pretty much perfect! My husband and I returned after our first visit a couple of years ago - we were impressed the first time and even more impressed the second time around. The food is beautiful - tasty, well presented, unpretentious and very reasonably priced. I opted for the sirloin steak with coleslaw and bianco chips - best meal I've had abroad without doubt! My husband is a very picky eater and chose the fillet steak medium to well done - also cooked to perfection (by his standards anyway, I would never have a steak cooked for so long!). The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and efficient and we were served at least once by each of the seven or so staff that were working that evening - a testament to how willing they were to please and make sure you had the best experience possible. Particularly when I spilled my drink and they very promptly provided me another one free of charge! I really couldn't recommend this restaurant highly enough, there should be a Bianco's in every holiday resort in Europe...

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

On previous trips to Tenerife we always preferred Bianco at the Safari Centre in Las Americas. However this year we found this Bianco to be much better. Larger portions, better quality, cheaper prices & superior service. We ate there 5 times in 2 weeks. The staff were excellent, very friendly & the Fillet steak was delicious. Keep up the good work !!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We went to Bianco Bistro on the last night of our stay in Cristianos and were definately not dissapointed.
The service, food and ambience of the place were excellent.
This place is definately worth a visit.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was the first time I had visited Bianco's and I wish I could go again. The decor is clean and elegant but it's also perfect for families. When we visited, there was a deal on which was here courses for under €20.
The starters were amazing. As there were 6 of us, I was able to try different dishes and all were great. I would recommend the fried mozzarella and the prawns. The main dishes was perfect. The portions were huge so none of us could finish but they were delicious. There is such variety other than the generic pizza and pasta.
I loved this restaurant and would definitely visit again if I had the chance!