“Lovely Restaurant”

Price range: US$11 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bianco Bistro in Los Cristianos is now closed. Sorry for any inconvenience.
borders
“Lovely Restaurant”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Always one of our favourites when we visit Los Cristianos, Fillet Steaks are amazing.

Nice comfortable and modern surroundings, please give it a try

Visited July 2014

Arbroath, United Kingdom
“relaxing fantastic decor”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Every time we go back to Tenerife we always make a point of going to Biancos the food is excellent its very peaceful and the cocktails are to die for, great for a nice quiet romantic meal and very reasonable priced cant wait to go back.

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant! ”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Food was excellent! Couldn't decide between a few dishes when we first went and they were so good we went back to try the others later in the week! Staff were very helpful and friendly too!

1 Thank Marc S
newcastle upon tyne
“Best in Los Cristianos!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is pretty much perfect! My husband and I returned after our first visit a couple of years ago - we were impressed the first time and even more impressed the second time around. The food is beautiful - tasty, well presented, unpretentious and very reasonably priced. I opted for the sirloin steak with coleslaw and bianco chips - best meal I've had abroad without doubt! My husband is a very picky eater and chose the fillet steak medium to well done - also cooked to perfection (by his standards anyway, I would never have a steak cooked for so long!). The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and efficient and we were served at least once by each of the seven or so staff that were working that evening - a testament to how willing they were to please and make sure you had the best experience possible. Particularly when I spilled my drink and they very promptly provided me another one free of charge! I really couldn't recommend this restaurant highly enough, there should be a Bianco's in every holiday resort in Europe...

Visited July 2014
Aberdeen, Scotland
“Excellent all round ”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

On previous trips to Tenerife we always preferred Bianco at the Safari Centre in Las Americas. However this year we found this Bianco to be much better. Larger portions, better quality, cheaper prices & superior service. We ate there 5 times in 2 weeks. The staff were excellent, very friendly & the Fillet steak was delicious. Keep up the good work !!