other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
The Complex is right on the Las Vistas Beach.
Looks out onto the new outside pool.
The Studio south facing balcony is behind the yellow sunbeds.
New Outside pool 2
New Outside pool 2
Its is the pool 1 in the middle of the complex
The Complex is right on the Las Vistas Beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Annice B
“Mrs”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Disgusting apartment please see attached photos. I asked Spanish Isles for compensation because of the state of the apartment which I would not have booked if I had known the condition it was in. Although they accept the apartment needs re furbishing my request was refused as I did not complain while we were there. I did explain that my husband is disabled and any stress makes his condition worse so I didn't complain while there just in case I got into any conflict with the agent and a lot of the problems with this apartment require professional workmen to repair which could not be done while the apartment is occupied. The list of complaints is grout in shower is black, bathroom blind filthy, gaps in kitchen area stuffed with paper next to entrance door and other parts of kitchen presumably to stop cockroaches getting in it didn't work, plaster off wa'll in 2 places, walls dirty and marked in places, setter cover drab and stained bedding ancient and drab although clean, THICK dust webs hanging from the ceiling There are far better and cleaner and cheaper apartments on this site I know I have stayed in them. Do not rent this apartment

Management Response
4 Oct 2017
Annie, As I said, It was in the T & C's that you got to contact the Agent or Me at anytime if you had Any problems. They would have been there and sorted and problems the Cleaner may have missed, The Agents are not to be feared, They are Paid to help you so why would they be upset with you?
You keep saying about newspaper stuffed in Walls, The Agents have check and can not find any newspaper stuffed in Walls, Yes I seen Photos but I have been sent Photos that show No Paper in gaps.?
The Plaster was a Corner is where someone case must have clip the corner of a wall for which I am sorry but this was easily fixed. Was one of the photos behind a fridge as we can not find that one. Yes the Sofabed cover should have been change but again a simply Email to me or the Text or Call to the agent and everything would have been done, You did not even have to be in to confront these Agents I pay to help you. Why would there be a Conflict ?
All I can say is Sorry but all this would have been sorted if you only had Called or Text Me or the Agent at the time.

Travellers are raving about these Los Cristianos hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing