my husband and i have staved at the princesa dacil many times and really enjoyed it,but this time not so! for some unknown reason all the entertainment is all inside it has been turned into butlins/benidorm!! before it was outside in the lovely garden,now in the evenings the gardens are all in darkness,such a shame the management have killed it stone dead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. Sol Arona Tenerife lies 200 m from the beach of Los Cristianos in Tenerife. It features a large outdoor pool with sun loungers and rooms with balconies, most with sea views. Children can enjoy activities such as climbing and the superjumper. Meanwhile parents can enjoy a session in the gym or simply sunbathing on the sun terrace. At the end of the day the family can come together to share a meal in the buffet restaurant before enjoying the nightly entertainment. There is also a pool bar and a sports bar. Tenerife South Airport is less than 20 minutes' drive from Sol Arona Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Melia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sol Arona Tenerife reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Princesa Dacil Hotel Los Cristianos
- Sol Melia Arona
- Sol Princesa Dacil Arona
- Sol Arona Tenerife Los Cristianos