Stay here for one week at end of march. Could not fault the apartments. We emailed a few weeks before our stay requesting a double bed and pool view. When we arrived the reception was closed but our keys where in a envelope at reception. Had a bit of trouble finding our room number (but this was probably due to us being a little drunk!!)
Once in the appartment we had a double bed, and pool view. The apartment was very large and we had two big balconies and a BBQ on one of them. The kitchen had everything we could possibly need, everything was very clean and tidy.
The pool area was great, pool really clean and tidy and a nice friendly pool bar which served food and drinks. Reception staff very friendly and helpful.
It's about a 10/15 minute walk into town but the walk is very beautiful with sea views. There is a shop a few minutes away which is open til late.
Would highly recommend these appartments to couples or families. I could not fault them.
Can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Beach Apartments are a beautiful development of self catering holiday apartments in Los Cristianos. Situated just a few hundred metres from the sea near the headland in Los Cristianos and only a short 10-15 minute stroll away from the main beach and Los Cristianos town centre. Paloma Beach Apartments are built around a large heated swimming pool with a separate children's pool, guests can relax in the spacious pool area and soak up the sun (sun beds & sun shades are 2€ per day). The poolside bar is on hand with a wide selection of drinks and snacks. The apartments are all individually furnished to a high standard and include TV with around 10 UK channels, DVD player and CD player. The bedrooms are spacious with plenty of wardrobe and storage space, the bathrooms are fully tiled with bath and shower, kitchens have fridge, oven, hob, microwave, kettle & toaster plus everything you need to make a meal while on holiday. Each apartment has a living room with comfortable furnishings and a private balcony with a choice of views available.Linen is changed weekly and towels every 2 to 3 days. More frequent changes can be arranged if desired for a small extra fee. FREE WiFi is available around the poolside and at Reception and also in every unit, we are the first and only licensed accommodation in Los Cristianos to provide free Wi-Fi in all units. A broader service which reaches many apartments is available for a small fee from the Poolside Bar. Airport transfers can be arranged at fantastic prices by calling our staff prior to arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paloma Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Beach Apartments Hotel Los Cristianos
- Paloma Beach Tenerife
- Paloma Beach Apartments Tenerife/Los Cristianos