We have just returned from a week break at the Paloma Beach Apartments it's our 3rd visit this year we always book to stop in one of the 2 bedroom penthouse rooms. The standard of all of the rooms we have stopped has always been of a superior standard compared with and of the other apartments that we have stopped in around Los Cristianos. They have always clean upon arrival, the communal areas are always clean and the pool is cleaned every evening. You may have to empty the bin yourself but it's not hard as the recycling bin and rubbish bin is only a few steps away from the side entrance. You do have to pay 2euro for a sun bed which I did find a bit of a pain the first time we went but there is a big up side to this, you don't have to get up at 8 in the morning to get a sun bed, what ever time of day you want to go to the pool you can get a sun bed. As an overall consideration I would highly recommend these apartments to any of my friends or family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paloma Beach Apartments are a beautiful development of self catering holiday apartments in Los Cristianos. Situated just a few hundred metres from the sea near the headland in Los Cristianos and only a short 10-15 minute stroll away from the main beach and Los Cristianos town centre. Paloma Beach Apartments are built around a large heated swimming pool with a separate children's pool, guests can relax in the spacious pool area and soak up the sun (sun beds & sun shades are 2€ per day). The poolside bar is on hand with a wide selection of drinks and snacks. The apartments are all individually furnished to a high standard and include TV with around 10 UK channels, DVD player and CD player. The bedrooms are spacious with plenty of wardrobe and storage space, the bathrooms are fully tiled with bath and shower, kitchens have fridge, oven, hob, microwave, kettle & toaster plus everything you need to make a meal while on holiday. Each apartment has a living room with comfortable furnishings and a private balcony with a choice of views available.Linen is changed weekly and towels every 2 to 3 days. More frequent changes can be arranged if desired for a small extra fee. FREE WiFi is available around the poolside and at Reception and also in every unit, we are the first and only licensed accommodation in Los Cristianos to provide free Wi-Fi in all units. A broader service which reaches many apartments is available for a small fee from the Poolside Bar. Airport transfers can be arranged at fantastic prices by calling our staff prior to arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paloma Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paloma Beach Apartments Hotel Los Cristianos
- Paloma Beach Tenerife
- Paloma Beach Apartments Tenerife/Los Cristianos