another break in may 2012 and as usual reception staff great, no problem signing in helped to our room quick and efficiently,lovely view over the bay and sea, then down to the pool for a bite
to eat, dinning hall has still a great variety of food, and the rooms are cleaned and changed daily, sorry to see the shooting range and archery is is no longer avilable [health and safety
gone MAD ] but still had a great time THANK YOU ALL AT THE ARONA GRAN
YOURS BILL AND PAULINE ANDERSON ROOM 365.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spring Arona Gran Hotel, it's located in a privileged position on the seaside promenade, facing the island of La Gomera, offers spectaculars views of the bay and the old fishing port of Los Cristianos and is only 3 km from the golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Spring Arona Gran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Arona Gran
- Arona Gran Los Cristianos
- Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife
- Arona Gran Tenerife
- Spring Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife/Los Cristianos