Hotel interior layout and decor is very impressive.
All staff are very proficient and good at their jobs.
Rooms are large, well presented and comfortable.
High class restaurant with well presented food options.
Excellent selection of bars and lounges for relaxing.
Very good range of activities and sports to choose from.
Impressive entertainment provided in Night Club Tiede.
Beautiful location close to sea with close access to sea walk.
I was very impressed by the Hotel's attention to detail in many areas such as;
1. Hygene - Provision of water taps to clean shoes after walks along sea.
2. Communication - Free Wifi connection for laptops and advanced mobile phones
3. Access - Good provision of lifts and ramps for wheelchairs and buggies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spring Arona Gran Hotel, it's located in a privileged position on the seaside promenade, facing the island of La Gomera, offers spectaculars views of the bay and the old fishing port of Los Cristianos and is only 3 km from the golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spring Arona Gran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Arona Gran
- Arona Gran Los Cristianos
- Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife
- Arona Gran Tenerife
- Spring Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife/Los Cristianos