Stayed at Paradise Park for 7 days in May, Hotel is at the top of a hill, but it's a pleasant walk and certainly not "Cardiac Hill" although I confess I wouldn't want to run up it and it was a struggle in the heat of the day, but strolling back in the evening was no problem.
The hotel itself is excellent, but the corridors are very dark as they have all the lights on sensors even in common areas which is annoying if you sit in the seats outside Le Strelitza as the lights keep going out leaving you in virtual darkness you have to stand up and wave your arms about to get them to come on again or wait until someone walks past.
Pool area across the lane is fantastic with a river like pool and jacuzzi's etc on the second tier. Loads of sunbeds and, certainly in May, very quiet.
Overall I would recommend this hotel to friends with no hesitation and will probably return, maybe even later this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the South of Tenerife, in the town of Los Cristianos, Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel is a 4 star hotel that offers a variety of facilities for a perfect holiday. Come and spend an unforgettable holiday at our resort! We offer 5 pools, solarium, jacuzzis, entertainment,all inclusive, mini club, gym and spa facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Paradise Park Los Cristianos
- Hotel Paradise Park Resort And Spa
- Paradise Park Tenerife
- Resort Paradise Park
- Paradise Park Hotel Tenerife
- Paradise Hotel Tenerife
- Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel Tenerife/Los Cristianos