“Good”

Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Los Cristianos
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Very good hotel food was very good close to Los Christianos and close enough to the very lively las Americas !! Would recommend as it's not overlay expensive and is a very good place to stay , I stayed there myself for a week in September

Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Vanderhessan
Write a ReviewReviews (6,626)

Reviewed 9 August 2014

My husband and I stayed for two weeks, GREAT food, VERY CLEAN, staff very helpful and friendly. Entertainment was good. Would recommend for families or couples, 4 pool areas, 2are only for adults.

E Napier

Room Tip: We had pool side view, rooms a bit dated
1  Thank etta n
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We stayed for 11 nights in July what a great holiday we had lovely clean hotel staff amazing and food was excellent we stayed in room 625 the views were great room cleaned everyday and clean towels thank you all for a very memorable holiday and would definetly return

Room Tip: Room 625 the views were amazing
1  Thank tjna b
Reviewed 7 August 2014

No complaints what so ever, I usually find some thing to moan about, loads to do if you want, plenty if chilling areas if you want quiet plenty of different pool areas which suit all needs, food was lovely plenty of choice and always cooked fresh and well plenished, the staff in every part of the hotel are so friendly, I have to mention waiters Juan(smiler) Julio and David Gomez, animation team were fabulous, I do not know where they get their energy from, my 10 yr old daughter loved the kids club we have to mention Nadia and Iban. Every time I looked around I saw someone somewhere cleaning absolutely prestige, dont usually like to go to the same place twice but will definitely returning

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Julie P
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I was a little apprehensive that I had made a mistake about booking this hotel after reading other reviews but can say now that I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Paradise Park. With all holidays there were little faults but there was far more positives. I have stayed in many all inclusive resorts and this wasn't the best one I have stayed in but the price reflects this, as the best all inclusive hotel I stayed in cost a lost more than this holiday.

For the price this hotel is fantastic, the rooms were basic but OK especially as most of the time I spent in the room I was asleep. The food and drink selection was great and if you wanted you could buy better brands of spirits at a discounted price. We treated ourselves to a Tia Maria everynight after dinner for 1.5 Euros.

The pools were lovely and I loved the fact that you couldn't put your towels out until 9.00 at the main pool and 10.00 at the pool across the road as this mean't you didn't have to get up at silly o'clock to make sure you got a sun lounger. One thing I did think was that they could do with having just one adult only pool as when I did go to to them there was always spare beds and the pools which were for families with children were a little crowded.

The staff were absolutely fantastic and nothing was too much trouble. The rooms, pool area and hotel were cleaned to a great standard and they did seem to be doing work to improve the look of the outdated parts.

Overall I would recommend this hotel as you cannot beat the standard for the price and I would definately return in the future. Well Done to everyone who work's at the Paradise Park.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Helen T
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I stayed here in May & went all inclusive. I am a coeliac & I have to say the staff were so helpful. They gave me a bun & a pack of bread with every meal. ( Bread was not great but I had my own anyway ) There was plenty of choice for me to eat & every evening the Chef on duty would walk me to each dish & tell me what was suitable. I was able to have a sauce most nights & if not the canarian sauce is gluten free anyway. I have to say the service was exceptional, I was well looked after & felt safe. It is worth bringing bread & some crackers with you but overall you will not go hungry. The hotel was lovely & pool area had plenty of spare beds. The rooms were cleaned every day with new sheets twice a week. Tip : You can use the hotel across the road ( part of the same group) which has a lovely pool area also.

Room Tip: We were on 4th floor in main hotel & the walls were quiet thin. You could hear noise next door
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Emer O
Reviewed 6 August 2014

we stayed in the paradise park hotel in july 2014 and overall thoroughly enjoyed our experience.
The hotel itself is lovely and has a very different layout than most.The staff were all very helpful and efficient at their jobs.The food was as good as i have experienced using the all inclusive type holiday.Rooms were cleaned and bed linen and towels changed everyday.The entertainment was very good for both kids and adults.Leisure activities are numerous as well as choice of multiple pools of which we enjoyed the adult only pool on the rooftop.
Ok if you want to be picky there were some little niggles.the hotel was at top of the hill from the prom/beach.although there is a free bus service during the day.The room needed a spruce up.
The room safes were expensive over the fortnight.The a/c could have been better.The pool towel deposit was excessive although you got it back on return and i could have done without the long trouser rule for men at dinner,I'm on holiday after all!! Having said all that these were minor issues and didn't stop us having a great holiday and we wouldn't hesitate to use the paradise park in the future.

3  Thank Brian F
#26 of 59 in Playa de las Americas
Hotel Zentral Center
Hotel Zentral Center
#32 of 59 in Playa de las Americas

Been to Paradise Park Fun Lifestyle Hotel? Share your experiences!