“Best bar on the beach”

Ranked #36 of 431 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

With cockney Jay standing outside, it is very difficult not to pop in for a drink, although I must stress he does not pressurise you in any way; he is a great asset to the Players. Once you decide to stop, he shows you to a table going out of his way to accommodate your preference of a sunny or shaded table and if you know what you want to drink, off he goes and sorts it out straight away. Drinks are very well priced, beer at 1.50, cocktails 2 for 5 euro or a jug for 9 euro. Service is very attentive - no need to look for anyone when your drink is almost finished as they will be there to ask if you need another. Did not eat there but the food being brought out to other tables looked delicious. A great bar with efficient friendly service and a fantastic view.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We visit Los Cristianos often and a visit to Players bar is always on our list. For viewing the sunset with a reasonably priced cocktail in your hand (5 euros for two ) it is hard to beat.
We have never eaten there as we prefer to eat Spanish ,but have been told that for "good old English " food it is very good. Maybe we should try for ourselves next time.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Visited here in June 2014 for lunch.
There is a PR guy standing out the front all day, I am not sure what days he doesn't work?!
There is free wifi in players lounge and some TVs. Obviously i visited during World Cup, but i didn't visit when a game was on. Busy place... i think they was doing two cocktails for around 5 euros. I only had a shandy which was only about a euro!
Toilet was quite big, only one though.
The barmaid had only just started I think, I made a comment to her that she was running around quite alot and looked knackered trying to keep up with people drinking shots etc next to us. She said it was only her second day - i thought she was doing really well, kudos to her there and good luck to her life in Tenerife.
I had the chicken burger, i personally didn't like it, i felt it was very rubbery, but it was only about 7 euros. I think it would be better with better quality chicken.

Someone in my hotel pool said the atmosphere for World Cup England game there was amazing...

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Went with my friend were both 23/24. Went In for just a drink as liked trying new places. Was a great view and great atmosphere. Drinks were cheap enough and felt at home. We were in las Americas but was only a 15 minute walk to there.
Would recommend.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Good food, good staff and fantastic views... well worth a visit. Big thanks to Debbie and Darryl for a fantastic experiance. Se you all again next year