I booked a week here with my fiance through an agent then was dismayed to read the reviews on here. Then I saw the good ones. Quickly: cold food? not one single time at any meal yet and we have been here 4 days. I think the food is lovely and well cooked. We live in SW London and go to nice places and are happy with what we get here. Pool entertainment in French. So what? what do you want? the whole world to be speaking english? I'm glad there are no other british people here as at least I don't get caught up in some boring chat about 'where I'm from', and football. maid service? excellent. all towels and sheets changed daily. so the decor is dated? so what? what is this, a makeover show? i didn't even notice. bar snacks - eh? you get 3 meals a day here so why do you need snacks anyway? Noise. we are in the block facing the road. Yes it got a bit tiresome on night 1 but we closed the window and opened up the front poolside one. Sorted. Yes you will still hear some traffic but if you want complete silence go see motorhead and get yourself made deaf. beds most comfy I have slept in on a sun holiday at this level. staff are without exception smiley and friendly. these are apartments not rooms so you have a seperate bedroom and a full kitchen with fridge. large balcony. One thing i love is that they play music only at one end of the pool and its never loud so you can relax without 24 hour eurodisco pumping. loads of sunbeds - 'booking them with towels is banned! finally its all 20 mins from ther airport!
If interested at all, go for it. Some people are just too fussy. I'd be fussy if fundamentals were a problem but they are not. The town front is 15-20 mins walk down a hill but you can get a cab back for 4 quid!
This is a nice clean place with good food and brilliant staff and I would come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A large one bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of this complex, mainly used by families and couples. Situated in a quiet area but close to all amenities and only 10 minutes walk to the town centre and 15 minutes to the beach, Los Alisios is an ideal choice for a relaxing holiday. The swimming pool which is heated in the winter has a separate childrens' area. There are lifts to all floors, a bar/restaurant shop and laundrette on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Los Alisios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Alisios Hotel Los Cristianos
- Ramada Los Cristianos
- Los Alisios Cristianos
- Los Alisios Tenerife/Los Cristianos