Review Highlights
wonderfull diving

Giedre & Enrique Diving Los Cristianos Best adventure of my life 608741164 First of all milion... read more

Reviewed 21 August 2018
Nerijus Č
via mobile
Excellent 'try dive'

Reviewed 19 August 2018
Rachael C
via mobile

All reviews octopus excellent dive dive shop superb experience marine life great couple many thanks visit tenerife video equipment ir minibus oxygen tanks moray skills beginners
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Giedre & Enrique Diving

Los Cristianos

Best adventure of my life

First of all milion times thank you Giedre.She is a fantastic person and best instructor in whole world! This dive was unforgettable!!!Once again thank you Giedre for fantastic time.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had a fantastic time with Giedre on our first scuba diving experience. We signed up for the try dive which included a 45 minute dive from the nearby beach. There was plenty to see at 5m depth and we felt in incredibly safe hands throughout. I would recommend this experience to any beginners looking to take the plunge!

3  Thank Rachael C
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife were very afraid to dive but still decided to try it here.

Giedre was the best coach. Explained everything about diving and calmed us down. If you are afraid to do the first dive in your life, this is the place to do it.

Since we dived in a group of 3 (2 + coach), we've been totally taken care of. We did not dive deep but we were still able to see a lot of different fishes.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We visit Tenerife often but not every year. The best bit about our holiday is the diving this year I took my 10 year old son for his first dive with Giedra & Enrique who looked after my son amazingly I have dived with these good people many times now they make me feel like family. Every time the dives have got better I may not be next year but when ever it is I look forward to diving with them again. If your in Tenerife and you want an experience of a lifetime dive with Giedra & Enrique they make it so much fun. Thank you guys

Reviewed 31 July 2018

A wonderful dive with lots of sea life who make my first experience diving in the sea better the was in my mind.
I always feel safe and comfortable.
Thanks guys and highly recommended!!!

1  Thank Gus H
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Nice and friendly trainers and very beautiful places for diving,i'm highly recomended Giedre&Enrique diving club if you want some skills and see amazing underwatter world of Tenerifee.Thank you guys,i will return to you for sure!!! :)

1  Thank Kęstas V
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I was very pleased .Very friendly people had a best time under water. Done 5 breath taking dives.loved every single minute spent under water and above biggest thank you from all my heart wish you all the best.Hope to came back soon

1  Thank crazy d
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Awesome diving centre. I did open water course here. Very friendly staff and a good variety of exceptional dive sites.
Definitely recommended.
Best diving centre in Tenerife

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Have been on holidays in Tenerife
One of my friends advised to me go for diving and suggested Giedre & Enrique diving.
So went there and have been extremely impressed of everything.
Very friendly instruktor with high skills of English language. All equipment excellent condition.
Have a fantastic under water trip.
Thak you guys
Hopefully coming back shortly.
P.s. Highly recommend

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We spent a pleasant week diving with Giedre and Enrique, very profesional and safe to dive with. They have good knowledge of the diving sites and the aquatic residents living there, equipment is in top condition, share many funny stories and recommendations about the island with us.
We will return. Thank you guys.