“Cozy nice and modern studio”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Maxim_L53...
Tallinn, Estonia
“Cozy nice and modern studio”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I stayed here for one week during my holiday and it was really amazing. Excellent studio, really clean and comfortable. Beautiful bathroom and well equipped kitchen with everything you need (washing machine, hairdryer, iron, large fridge and other useful stuff). Good speed WiFi. As a pleasant surprise there are 2 personal sunloungers on the terrace - I did not see them from the photos. Recently renovated pool.

The complex has a central location, only 5 minutes walk to the bus station and city center, 1km from the beach. Good selection of bars and restaurants in the walking distance.

The owner is very helpfull answering all my questions immediately before and during the stay.

I am happy with my great holiday! I will definitely recommend to my friends and will come back for my future holidays sure!

Your age range 35-49
7 May 2017
caz7511
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Arrived at apartment 103 Summerland in Los Christianos on 6th April. We were shown the apartment by the owners friend and all appeared to be in order. The apartment was as described, small but adequate for two.
During the first night we woke in the early hours to find cockroaches in the apartment. We addressed this issue and sprayed the apartment with some bug spray which was already there. In the morning we contacted the owner who was very apologetic and came to the apartment late afternoon with a bottle of wine and more bug spray. She admitted that there had been a problem before but she thought it had been sorted. The roaches appear to be coming from an empty property (105) which is out with Anna's control.
Throughout the week it got worse with roaches out every night. We asked about being moved to another apartment but none were available and being school week hotels were asking for a fortune. Anna told us she would contact the booking agent who would get in touch and sort this problem but we never heard from them.
We vacated the apartment for a full day and the cleaner came round but they still appeared every night. Anna asked us not to mention this and said she would come round with €100. She never appeared with this money and then sent texts which looked to us a if she thought we were making this issue up. (We have video and photos of the uninvited roaches. We also have all communication by text.)
Throughout the holiday we did not really sleep at all and had to keep our clothes etc in our case as roaches were found in cupboards and even in the bed.
On the day of leaving Anna said her mother would meet us up at 11.30am to get the keys. We cleaned the property and left it as we founded it but despite texting Anna no-one appeared to get the keys. We then secured the property and left for the airport.
A hour or so later Anna contacted us and apologised and sent us £100 as compensation.
The apartment and complex is lovely if the roaches had not been there. Our holiday was ruined to say the least and we did not appreciate the attitude at times from the owner.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
2 May 2017
It's a pity that despite the compensation of £100 my guest remained unsatisfied. I am not going to apologise anymore it will change nothing with such negative.
I couldn't imagine that it could ever happen with me. I have never had any problems with my guests, providing a perfect service and even if something went wrong- any unexpected situations, I always tried my best to offer the best option.
Yes, it's true, there was a case of the unexpected invasion of the bugs and coacroaches from the neighbour apartment with the start of the renovation jobs. It can happen anywhere anytime, especially in the south (you can face here ants, mosquitoes, bugs, coacroaches, spiders, mice, rats, lizards even in the luxury apartments or villas, or in a 5 stars hotels). Sure everyone leaves the spray for the guests, it can happen, who knows. And no one is insured of it.
I contacted the support myself to help us to resolve the situation, to find another place to stay for my guests.
I offered my guests 3 options to choose:
1) To find another place to stay with a 100% refund.
2) To contact the support to ask the help to find another place to stay with a 100% refund.
3) To take 100€ compensation and accept the total fumigation and the general cleaning after that (it cost me 80 euros) and continue staying. Just to solve it between us and don't mention it. For me it means not to hide something but to have a chance to solve the situation after the stay as soon as possible. It was impossible to order the professional service when someone stays there, we are talking about the poison, it helps.
The guest has chosen the 3d option. And it became the cheapest week ever in Tenerife.
I have done all what I offered the guest. The guest accepted it first and then continued texting me, then blackmailing me about the compensation and bad review etc. I've got tons of text, the one that changed my mind was at 4 a.m. Saturday to Sunday.
They got the compensation of £100 (I decided not to count the rate and make a pleasant surprise with a 100 amount in their currency not euro) and now I get this review- like a dirty laundary for the public. My name and the rating are spoiled. Ok. I will take it. I will continue working hard. I love my business and my clients who are very nice and kind people in 99.99%.
I have contacted the previous guests when I got the news about the problem, asked them about the insects. They have seen some, but they didn't even decide to let me know about that. They are happy with their holiday. How could I know something is wrong before this stay?
The problem is solved now with a double professional fumigation just after the check out of these unfortunate guests, the case I am responding now.
My next guests after them are happy with the stay and already have booked their next holiday with me.
I hope I will be lucky not to welcome anyone who is so negative and is so fanatic to spoil his own vacation and my beloved business.
Just some words about the attitude. For me it was a rehabilitation period after the difficult eye surgery, I have informed all my guests about that in advance. And in spite of that I really tried my best in this situation, I was kind and polite, answering every message. I don't know what else could I do in this case when the guest has chosen the 3d option to stay and to use poison was impossible.
Anyway, the problem is resolved now, I hope this case will not frighten my future guests.
I am happy to provide the perfect service and welcome people in my modern very clean studio.
Anthony H
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Apartment was fantastic! Had all you needed like home from home! Spotlessly clean ! Lovely location in middle of everything! Would recommend! Would definitely stay there again! Been going to Tenerife for over twenty years and it was
the best apartment we have stayed in!!!!

1 Mar 2017
Thank you very much! Welcome back!
jax634
Rosyth, United Kingdom
“Ms”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Fantastic apartment, compact but very modern, spotless and with everything you could need. Lovely big balcony, supermarkets within a 5 minute walk and some bars and restaurants nearby. Very handy for the bus station to explore other places, would definitely use again, thanks Anna.

10 Feb 2017
colin j
Worcester, United Kingdom
“wonderful!”
Reviewed 22 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

wonderful apartment for 2 people. so clean and tidy. everything you could need, free bonuses being safe, wifi, tv with uk channels! lovely shower, fridge, cooker, comfy beds, everything! nice balcony with loungers. v friendly owners.
not too far to the beach, and plenty of shops and restaurants nearby.

we had a great week and will stay there again!

23 Jan 2017
Fiamma M
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 5 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I suggest this place! it is amazing and the apartment is so comfortable. It is super clean and new. The terrace is very nice. The apartment is fully furnished, and with fully I mean fully. There is nothing missing that you could need. It is amazing. Anna was very helpful and accommodating. It is just 10min walking distance from the beach and just 2min from the apartment you will have already the first restaurants available. Everything is perfect.

Your age range 25-34
6 Jan 2017
Thank you and welcome back!
alansY639...
County Dublin, Ireland
“Stay here if you get a chance”
Reviewed 1 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here for 8 nights at the end of Sept 2016. It was everything that the web site promised including a very nice swimming pool and more. It is close to shops and pubs / restaurants. The tv had all the BBC, ITV and Chanell 4’s. Anna the owner was very accommodating allowing us to stay until 5pm on the day of our departure as our flight was at 8pm. Would I recommend to a friend yes, will I return yes.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Plenty of bed linen and towels
Liked least: A BBQ on the terrace would have got a 10+
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
2 Nov 2016
Thank you! Welcome back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing