Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2016

This site improves every time I attend. The site is off the beaten track and the owners continue to improve the site. Much of the site is dedicated to static caravans and the camping site is up a steep incline and overlooks the site and the surrounding countryside. I was using the camping field. The toilet and washing facilities are located on the lower part of the site adjacent to a comprehensive play ground ( fenced ) The owners keep the facilities immaculate and I guess the future plans may involve up grading the shower facilities. (20p required.) The site is ideally located for exploring the Clwydian Range and environs. I recommend that you take provisions to the site as there does not appear to be a shop on site ( if there is it was not open during my stay. ) There is an excellent community and pub in the nearby village of Llanarnom yn lal. I look forward to using the site again.

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank pc-and-dc
Reviewed 27 May 2015

Owner and staff very friendly, however cliente not so, a few of long term touring caravans totally disrepectful of other guests, radio blasting all afternoon when football on, music blasting all evening I contacted owner at 10pm and requested he told them to turn music off, foul language all evening, 2am on Sunday still partying in a Gazebo, even though they had caravans and awnings to sit in.

It's a shame as lovely location and staff very friendly but a minority of guests ruined it for campers and if I owned a static here I would consider leaving

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank tommy g
Reviewed 10 April 2015

ALLT GYMBYD CARAVAN PARK
As a group of 3 parties, VW camper-van, tourer and tent we stayed here for 3 nights over the Easter bank holiday weekend.
The owner was very helpful accommodating us has we had originally booked another site but received a phone call early Friday morning informing us that unfortunately that he had to close the site due to flooding , so then it was a case of trying to find a site that could accommodate us, luckily Allt Gymbyd could.
The owner met us on our arrival and showed us to our pitch near some static vans, the grass was lovely and short, the reason he had sited us here it was the only area that could accommodate, a camper van , tourer and tent. As my partner and myself commerced to erect our tent the others arrived and the owner helped us get organized and provided extension leads for the hook up points. the site itself is in a secluded spot and peaceful it is perfect if you're looking for peace and quiet. The facilities are standard but clean. The actual area for tents is overlooking the site close to the shower block.
The seasonal people on the site in statics and tourers were very friendly, one offering to help pithing our tent. Mold is only a short drive away which has a small street market on a Saturday. there is a pub , the Miners Arms Village Road, Maeshafn, Mold CH7 5LR, which is a must for a visit, dog friendlily and serves excellent food.

Date of stay: April 2015