Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

Don’t go if you still want to have a caravan!!!
I’m a grandmother who’s severely disabled grandson has now been deprived of his only chance of holidays due to the dodgy owner!!!! Our caravan we were told was safe to leave on site, has now gone missing and the owner is not prepared to compensate or replace with equivalent spec caravan he just doesn’t CARE!!!
What sort of person is this

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Julia J
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely scenery as we made our way to the site towing our (luckily) small caravan! Situated in the Welsh mountains, some of the hills were a little daunting but happily, our pitch was level- ish.
Owners and regulars very friendly and approachable but as we were situated alongside a gazebo social area, the evenings were a little noisy and lively until quite late (11ish)
As were only stayed a couple of nights it wasn't an issue for us.
Ladies toilet and shower block ok, only 2 toilets and 1 shower tho' and the shower didn't seem very inviting to me.
On the whole, for us it was a last minute booking, we were very grateful to find somewhere and it did the job.
Dylan and Louise who ran the site were both very welcoming as were the other occupants.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JoLSomerset_England
Reviewed 24 August 2016

out in the hills unless you know about it you wouldnt think of going there sites for toures and motorhomes small camping area showers ,toilets,washing machiene etc good play area for children ,and a small clubhouse open on weekends ,good for walks ,pub not too far

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ginge61
Reviewed 23 June 2016

This site improves every time I attend. The site is off the beaten track and the owners continue to improve the site. Much of the site is dedicated to static caravans and the camping site is up a steep incline and overlooks the site and the surrounding countryside. I was using the camping field. The toilet and washing facilities are located on the lower part of the site adjacent to a comprehensive play ground ( fenced ) The owners keep the facilities immaculate and I guess the future plans may involve up grading the shower facilities. (20p required.) The site is ideally located for exploring the Clwydian Range and environs. I recommend that you take provisions to the site as there does not appear to be a shop on site ( if there is it was not open during my stay. ) There is an excellent community and pub in the nearby village of Llanarnom yn lal. I look forward to using the site again.

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank pc-and-dc
Reviewed 27 May 2015

Owner and staff very friendly, however cliente not so, a few of long term touring caravans totally disrepectful of other guests, radio blasting all afternoon when football on, music blasting all evening I contacted owner at 10pm and requested he told them to turn music off, foul language all evening, 2am on Sunday still partying in a Gazebo, even though they had caravans and awnings to sit in.

It's a shame as lovely location and staff very friendly but a minority of guests ruined it for campers and if I owned a static here I would consider leaving

Date of stay: May 2015